Just featured on Jeopardy!......

floydnimrod

I was watching jeopardy and one of the categories was "College Sports Logos"

Here was the order

$200 - Notre Dame, the Irishman with his fists up like the one on the site but was facing the other way

$400 - Nebraska, it was a farmer with an "N" on his chest, the logo is not on the site, the farmer looked a lot like the Frisch's Big Boy, or the Jeans company character Buddy Lee

$600 - Florida, 'twas the Gator that is on this site

$800 - Maryland, It was the terp with an "M" on his chest, the one on the site says Maryland above it, but this one did not because it would give away the answer

$1000 - Michigan State, it was the green Spartan logo used from 1977-1982

Anyone else see it?

Here was the order

$200 - Notre Dame, the Irishman with his fists up like the one on the site but was facing the other way

$400 - Nebraska, it was a farmer with an "N" on his chest, the logo is not on the site, the farmer looked a lot like the Frisch's Big Boy, or the Jeans company character Buddy Lee

$800 - Maryland, It was the terp with an "M" on his chest, the one on the site says Maryland above it, but this one did not because it would give away the answer

Anyone else see it?

I'm already "Rosie-Perez-In-'White Men Can't Jump" good at Jeopardy...If I was to enter and it had logos as a category PLUS pictures...then I would be a rich man.

Here was the order

Anyone else see it?

I'm already "Rosie-Perez-In-'White Men Can't Jump" good at Jeopardy...If I was to enter and it had logos as a category PLUS pictures...then I would be a rich man.

IF you have clicker skills. A friend of mine from another board was on during the Ken Jennings era and he says he knew just as many answers as Jennings, but KJ's speed on the clicker was incredible.

201222154_0f633bbfdb_o.png

"I'll take 'Worst Logos Ever' for $1600, Alex."

*buzz*

"What is the Canton Ice Patrol?"

*ding!*

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

i didn't see it

But tthat would be a gift if most of us were on. How'd the players do?

The same guy got 4 of them, and some other guy got Nebraska.

. . . and Sean Connery kept making lewd cracks about Alex's mom. He also tried to select "The Rapists" for $500.

Archived