Golden State Warriors concept

OB33

I've always thought that the Warriors have been underrated as far as there identity through out the years whether it be their "The City" jerseys or their current set. So with this I set out to try and bring it all together.

warriorsjerseyly2.png

C&C

On the logo, try curve the 'Warriors' wordmark to fit in the circle, im not sure how to say it, but like if ya turn the ')' on its side, make the wordmark sit on that curve.

Yeah what he said. I think their current look is fantastic, and Rick Barry era was also a helluva look, but combinding the too.. well they make trashcans for a reason.

the shorts design is a big stretch..one of those ideas that seem unique enough to be cool in your head, but would look reall bad on the court. also i dont think the mixing of colors between eras works very well...at least how you are doing it. try starting from scratch and make a unique design, cause i think a warriors concept has potential.

i actually like the newest update, with the bridge on the shorts. i think it would work because it isnt just a bridge, it is also a design that fits shorts very well. i like the O in 'Warriors' being the bridge logo, although it makes the bridge really small when it is used anywhere. i was at the celtics/warriors 1 point game the other night, and in person their uniform are very flashy and i love the way the colors look next to eachother, the bright yellow works very well against he dark blue, and the orange is a nice touch, so im glad you stuck with that look colorwise. I think you need to move the front numbers off to the side of the warriors script, under the O or the R, more balanced. also, get rid of the radioactive yellow alternate, there are too many teams using yellow jerseys now, its too played out despite GS's history with the yellow jerseys.

When did the San Diego Chargers join the NBA :D

I definetly like the second ones better... and I really love how you worked the bridge into the design of the shorts. But I have to complain about the lack of any yellow what-so-ever on the homes. I think you should add some yellow outlines to the wordmark and numbers.

BTW I like how you brought back the golden gate logo, but I think your first version could work (sans the lightning bolt).

Archived