Zags in Red

TenaciousG

I like them alot better than the ones they had last year. These are almost just like their blue's correct? Except it doesnt say zags on the shorts.

impossiblefp4.jpg

The World Basketball Championship, the Davis Cup, Ryder Cup, Iraq: Every day there's further proof that we, as a nation, are not very good at international competition.

i dont. the line on the numbers should be blue. the blue lines there already should be thicker and more defined.

You're right. The lines in the numbers should be blue. But that's the only thing wrong with them IMO.

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

When it comes to Gonzaga, I simply hate everything about them. They could have the coolest most wonderful uniforms on the planet and I'd still hate the uniforms. I remember when Gonzaga used to be the "red-headed-step-child" and we loved seeing them on our schedule... 'cause we knew it was a win!

CCSLC Signature.jpg

If I remember correctly, they broke out red against Memphis last year and it looked horrible. The pants were kind of like Arizona's red pants with the white space. These are much better cause they dont completely bastardize the standard set like the ones last year did.

nicolevaidisova.jpgbarack-obama-043007.jpg

The reason I am on this earth-Nicole Vaidisova

Barack and Roll!!

Archived