Miami Dolphins Orange

ericcartman19

I'm guessing the Dolphins will be wearing Orange on Monday Night because it's a night game and they wear dark colored jerseys on night games. Another reason why is because they haven't worn it since they beat the Patriots back in 2004. That was their last night game.

No orange jerseys this year, from what I remember looking at the NFL alt. jersey schedule. Somebody posted it awhile back, and I don't remember seeing the 'Fins alts on it this year.

I'm guessing the Dolphins will be wearing Orange on Monday Night because it's a night game and they wear dark colored jerseys on night games. Another reason why is because they haven't worn it since they beat the Patriots back in 2004. That was their last night game.

No orange jerseys this year, from what I remember looking at the NFL alt. jersey schedule. Somebody posted it awhile back, and I don't remember seeing the 'Fins alts on it this year.

Good. Those things just didn't look right. Like most orange alternate jerseys.

No, the navy jersey was just a fashion jersey. I don't know why teams aren't wearing their orange jerseys this year. The browns, broncos, and dolphins aren't. Orange is the best color ever, I don't see why teams are dropping it.

MegatronSig2.jpg

No, the navy jersey was just a fashion jersey. I don't know why teams aren't wearing their orange jerseys this year. The browns, broncos, and dolphins aren't. Orange is the best color ever, I don't see why teams are dropping it.

The Browns drop their Orange Alternates completly. You wont see those again. I expect the Dolphins to wear Orange because it was not only a night game but because it was Monday Night Football.

I expect the Dolphins to wear Orange because it was not only a night game but because it was Monday Night Football.

You might have something there. The Fins last played a MNF game in 2004.

However, they did not wear their orange jerseys in their 2 MNF appearances in 2003. The only time they did wear them that season was against Washington, a Sunday night game I believe.

They wore their White/Aqua combo against San Diego, and went All-Aqua (YAK!) against Philly.

sig1.gif

Isn't "coral" the official name for Dolphins orange?

Yes, but it's the same color (Orange) that the Bengals, Browns, Broncos and Buccaneers use.

Cute color descriptions like "Coral" are pretty much pointless.

Yes, but it's the same color (Orange) that the Bengals, Browns, Broncos and Buccaneers use.

I thought the Browns changed their shade of orange this year...

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

I was actually surprised (and relieved) to see them in the aqua jerseys and white trunks. Has it been over a year since the last time they wore this combo? Seems like it...

Dolphins wore aqua jerseys, white pants against the Texans this year in Houston.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

I thought the Browns changed their shade of orange this year...

No, but the Browns' Marketing bozos claimed to have changed the Brown. Sort of. They made the solid/spot color that they've been using as the Brown a custom CMYK color (it's just the same CMYK breakdown they were already using), left the fabric/textile the same color, and are calling it a "different" Brown.

It's not.

What's also weird, is that the Dolphins changed the sleeve striping on the Coral/Orange alts after the 2004 season, but haven't yet worn them in a game.

Here's what I mean:

Through 2004:

MiamiDolphins_3rdSleeveStripes_2003-2004.gif

2005 through present:

MiamiDolphins_3rdSleeveStripes_2005-9999.gif

I don't get why orange is becoming the most disliked jersey in the league, or at least to the actual teams. Come on, orange is tight

:flagcanada::flagcanada:

Archived