Toronto Blue Jays concept

Eye

i will be honest, i hate the logo. but that's not your fault. as for what you can control, i like most of it. change the number/name font color to white on the aways, i'd like to see that.

Well, I was thinking of making a new logo for the Blue Jays from scratch, but I decided to leave it to their current logos to see if I can make it work. I mean, they've only been in use since 2004. I did try to make the names white on the aways, but it didn't look good. Either way, thanks for the C & C, speedy. Keep it comin' folks!

-E.A.R.

Nice tweak for a HORRIBLE set. You actually make it kinda bareable. Couple things, ditch the graphite numbers. Make them blue like the aways. I don't really care for the black sleeves and hats and the vest alts, but since it IS an alt, I could deal with it. And either the black or blue hat would work with the blue alt, so that's ok too. And the graphite numbers look alright on that jersey. So all in all, if the Jays aren't wanting to really stray too far from the horrid, I mean, CURRENT look, but wanna "tweak" a bit to maybe help ease the frustration of the current set on the fans, this would be a nice adjustment.

I thought that this is what they should do with their unis as soon as they revealed their current ones.

My only complaint is that the numbers on the road alt would be waaaay to difficult to see on TV. If you insist on graphite numbers, then you need a THICK white outline around them. But I'd be curious to see the numbers in black... I think that'd go a lot longer with tying the jersey in with the black hat & pants trim.

brew.png

Archived