Pensacola Ice Pilots alternate jersey concepts

Geoff

I thought I would make a yellow jersey since they had a blue and white jersey already and then I tried a navy jersey with yellow sleeves and then I decided to try the navy with the white sleeves. As I look at these each of them grow on me. But I am pretty sure I like the yellow the least. I would like all of your opinions. I'm also not sure whether I like the "C" or not.

pilots_third.png

C&C

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

well the way this owner runs the team they wont be anybody next season. This guy is a total moran. Any owner that hangs out at the ice all game and throw papers on the ice when the team loses. is nothing but a spoiled brat and shows to me he has some major problems in life. the season before he took over we were the best tean in the league and since then we have been at the bottom of the league. in one season we wnet from First to second worst in the league and today i think we are only ahead of two teams.

Mustangs banner.png

big banner.png

Give him some credit. It was 1st to 3rd worst. And we're now THE worst with 16 points (Utah has 17, Long Beach has 18).

Mario has been kryptonite for this franchise and he hasn't been to most of the games. There are rumors that he got rid of all our high price players to prove to the league that he cant hack it and have them take over for the remained of the season.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

Give him some credit. It was 1st to 3rd worst. And we're now THE worst with 16 points (Utah has 17, Long Beach has 18).

Mario has been kryptonite for this franchise and he hasn't been to most of the games. There are rumors that he got rid of all our high price players to prove to the league that he cant hack it and have them take over for the remained of the season.

As long as the team stays in town I dont care I just want that SOB gone.

Mustangs banner.png

big banner.png

I see issues arising for any player with a 2-digit number.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Archived