Texans in all navy

dennisbergan

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Texans are wearing all navy today (for the first time ever).

The Jags are wearing teal shirts with black pants today (for the first time this year).

The Cowboys will wear their navy throwbacks on Monday.

The Lions are wearing their black alts today as well.

Haven't the cowboys already worn their throwbacks twice, which is supposed to be the maximum for alts?

The Texans are wearing all navy today (for the first time ever).

The Jags are wearing teal shirts with black pants today (for the first time this year).

The Cowboys will wear their navy throwbacks on Monday.

The Lions are wearing their black alts today as well.

+ the Saint finally wearing the white jersey with the black paints.

Saints in white with black pants and Jags with black and teal are two of my all-time favorite looks.

Anyone else think the all-navy Texans look like the Bills?

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Use the red socks instead, and I'm sold on this look. Man, the Texans have an awesome uni set.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Kinda like that, except, you know, on a good uniform. Like the Texans, for instance.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Im pretty sure the niners are wearing their throwbacks also. I just saw a glimps during a highlight, but it looked like the good ol' candycane style, fitting for christmas eve.

impossiblefp4.jpg

The World Basketball Championship, the Davis Cup, Ryder Cup, Iraq: Every day there's further proof that we, as a nation, are not very good at international competition.

Archived