Pull Together

Discrim

a few nights ago I was taking a peek at the Argos logos, and the older version of their football boat got me thinkin about doing an Argos concept. About a day later, I decided to just roll the jersey out since the pants and helmet would more or less be the same as the ones they wore from 1996 to 2004, with one tweak. hence, this is merely a fashion jersey (do they exist for CFL teams, I wonder?), so I basically offer up a modification of the 96-04 jersey in light blue (honestly, I'd considered a 95 redux with the big Boatman on front but decided against it). my Xmas present to the board...

Argosfan.png

heh, you might be wondering about that little silver stripe between the torso and yoke. if it's too small to be legible, on the front ARGONAUTS is on the stripe, and on the back under the name is the team's old slogan, PULL TOGETHER.

heh, all I want for Christmas is some C&C. hope all the stuff in them boxes with your names on em got some cool ish in em (ya know, something that aint socks and underwear :D ) and I'll catch ya later, come morning it'll be time for me to put on a Santa hat and make a replica of my high school jersey in a handful of hours (heh, my cousin asked for it the day before thanksgiving...and I just started cutting today!)

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

ya it seems you always have cool well-followed thru ideas, its just that that template really hinders the look...i mean theres already a similar template to that style that looks decent...but that one looks like something youd see on a junior high geometry test.

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Archived