Packers concept

Dylancougar

I was kind of bored, so I thought I come up with another concept. I picked the Packers, and I tried not to stray too far from, their original look, but I a wanted to modernize it, try to give it a more aggressive look. And for the Packer faithful, in no way am I trying to replace their current look, I'm just putting out an idea that I had in mind. I wasn't sure whether I should keep their current logo, or come up with my own version, I decided what hell why not give it a try coming up with my own. I know it will probably be hit or miss, but I'll throw it out there, and see what happens. ^_^

I don't know if photobucket's resizing, or what but for some reason, some of the edges, especially around the helmet are a bit blurry, and the white came out a little bit darker than it should,sorry about that.

PACKERS-2.jpg

Here are the other two I did:

Steelers

Vikings

The backwards "G" looks terrible. And seriously, 69? What are you, five? Change that to something that isn't the oldest, lamest joke known to mankind and maybe I'll try to take this concept seriously.

Dude it's a number I just happen to pick, nothing more dumb ass. What nobody wears the number 69 in the NFL? So every time you see the number 69 you think of a sexual innuendo? Seriously are you really that horny, go to a strip bar, watch Girls Gone Wild or something. I'm the lame five year old? If you don't like it just say you don't like, you don't have to be A-hole about it.

Fix the backwards 'G'. It's an embarassment to this historic franchise. Also I think the current primary logo is just fine. If you need a secondary logo then try modernizing the old Packers logo (the one with the QB passing on a football) or using an interlocking GB. With some work this concept will be much better. :D

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

The backwards "G" looks terrible. And seriously, 69? What are you, five? Change that to something that isn't the oldest, lamest joke known to mankind and maybe I'll try to take this concept seriously.

Dude it's a number I just happen to pick, nothing more dumb ass. What nobody wears the number 69 in the NFL? So every time you see the number 69 you think of a sexual innuendo? Seriously are you really that horny, go to a strip bar, watch Girls Gone Wild or something. I'm the lame five year old? If you don't like it just say you don't like, you don't have to be A-hole about it.

Point taken, but you seem to use it in every single one of your concepts. :therock:

On the concept itself, not feeling it, entirely. The jerseys and pants have potential. Number font and helmet logo doesn't work for the Packers, however. Plus, green numbers would be better on the white and yellow jerseys.

Yeah, the backwards G looks sloppy as hell.

As for the rest of the unis, not bad, bonus points for not having a gradient on this one.

I once had a car but I crashed it. I once had a guitar but I smashed it. I once, wait where am I going with this?

Alright I figured the the logos would be either hit or miss. At least I tried. I revised it a little, by going back to their original logo. And I changed the number font to one more closer than they have now. And as suggested by koizim, I tried modernizing, the old packers logo with the QB passing.

Thanks for the C & C

Image312.jpg

this concept doesnt seem to have any feeling/purpose behind it... Its almost like you just slapped it together just to put on the 3D models from Madden '99:) There isnt much detail at all, and the alt pants stripe just seems really out of place. Maybe transfer it to a different templateand put some detailing into it?

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

I was kind of bored, so I thought I come up with another concept. I picked the Packers, and I tried not to stray too far from, their original look, but I a wanted to modernize it, try to give it a more aggressive look. And for the Packer faithful, in no way am I trying to replace their current look, I'm just putting out an idea that I had in mind. I wasn't sure whether I should keep their current logo, or come up with my own version, I decided what hell why not give it a try coming up with my own. I know it will probably be hit or miss, but I'll throw it out there, and see what happens. ^_^

I don't know if photobucket's resizing, or what but for some reason, some of the edges, especially around the helmet are a bit blurry, and the white came out a little bit darker than it should,sorry about that.

PACKERS-2.jpg

Here are the other two I did:

Steelers

Vikings

You truly can't do a backwords letter. That just looks all wrong

Dude it's a number I just happen to pick, nothing more dumb ass.

Great way to build an impression there. <_<

In terms of the concept, nothing is an improvement. The font doesn't work at all for anything sports-related, the striping and outlining look very drab, and it does look quite thrown together.

VmWIn6B.png

Alright I figured the the logos would be either hit or miss. At least I tried. I revised it a little, by going back to their original logo. And I changed the number font to one more closer than they have now. And as suggested by koizim, I tried modernizing, the old packers logo with the QB passing.

Thanks for the C & C

Image312.jpg

And dyslexia rears it's ugly head in the NFL. <_<

Archived