Nike Soccer Concepts

gordie_delini

Those international kits are class, you've improved on what has been successful already for nike in the last year.

The Aussie away kit is unbelievable; the green looks great, the white shorts are class and I like the southern cross above the player name is a nice gesture. I'd like to see something simlar on all of the international kits but. Portugal, for example, has the cross of the order of christ (or looks very similar to) above the player name. It would just allow for consistency amongst teams.

All of your international kits, although simple, are easily recognisable. I wouldn't mind seeing your ideas for the "All Whites" (NZ), USA and Croatia either.

sig.png

Nice work but I believe that you missed South Korea.

Otherwise these are great! Will you be redesigning any national kits?

If so, maybe you should submit them to Nike. It sounds dumb but it's worth a shot.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

If so, maybe you should submit them to Nike. It sounds dumb but it's worth a shot.

Missed South Korea? Are you asking me to do a concept for South Korea? And umm, last I checked, Australia, Brazil, Mexico, Holland, and Portugal were all national teams....

But yes, I plan to do more of the countries in the Nike kit family, starting with Croatia and the US. Eventually, I'd like to do Belgium, India, Morocco, New Zealand, Turkey, and Russia to complete the Nike national kits.

I also plan on doing the other clubs in the Nike family: Atletico Madrid, RC Lens, VfL Bochum, Borussia Dortmund, Hertha BSC Berlin, VfL Wolfsburg, and FC Spartak Moscow

Ambitious, yes. Doable? Yes.

OD_Signature.jpg

Didn't Mexico sign on with Adidas for it's kits?

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

And umm, last I checked, Australia, Brazil, Mexico, Holland, and Portugal were all national teams....

And umm, last I checked you didn't actually do a drastic redesign on Australia, Brazil, Holland, or Portugal...

I was talking about a major change

On the other hand I do prefer your version of mexico's jersey.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

I didn't want to make waves with the designs - the idea was to keep them traditional, which I feel I've done, but to update them a bit.

Oh, I get it now. My bad

Archived