My prediction for the next Oregon uniform change...

rcb05

Transparent helmets. I happened to think of this over the weekend. It would definitely be innovative, and seems like something that only they'd do. You could still have it tinted a color, heck maybe even keep the ghost flames, but have the actual shell be transparent.

Well, they could just buy some old MacGregor and Kelley helmets from the 60's and wear them without painting the inside.

On a side note, clear shell helmets are awesome and very expensive if you can find one to purchase!

You forgot to add Maxpro and the Rawlings helmet that was used in the late 80's.

Just curious, why does this deserve its own thread?

It does not.

But as I have spendt too much time thinking about it I must share my opinion... The next step must be the chrome helmet. And, as chrome might not stick to the shell of a helmet, the chrome might even be applied to the inside of a translucent helmet shell. :D

They'll probably don purple and pink next time

pink - maybe, but NEVER purple - go talk to those guys up in Warshington about the use of purple....maybe THEY'LL add pink....

Huh? Purple would never be used? I don't see why Nike wouldn't try to sell this to Oregon at the expense of torture

...because UW - one of our biggest rivals - is in purple and gold?

our football season is over. please stop making new Oregon Duck uni threads until next August OR something new is announced, whichever comes first. Seriously, can't some mod just compile the fifteen threads on this topic into one big hate-fest? at least then it'd be centralized.

harperdc.gif

A new concept: How about invisible uniforms! :wacko:

They're rolling those out on ladies' night.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Archived