The 2006-2007 NFL Postseason

Audiodrama

The NFC was (essentially) decided on a Saturday.

What are we, the BCS?

All I'm going to say is that when the Rams beat the Vikings and that made New York a better team than Green Bay (at least, in the NFL's eyes)... that's like saying that because Southern Miss lost to TCU that Nebraska is a better team than Colorado. It just doesn't add up.

LvZYtbZ.png

F:censored:ing Broncos, F:censored:ing Titans, F:censored:ing Larry Coyer!!!!@!&^%$#@#$%^&^%$#

This post makes me smile.

Glad I could help.

The end of it, Denver and Tennessee don't deserve to be in the playoffs, that's it.

We'll see what happens next year, considering that the Broncos are destines to be in the Super Bowl. Super Bowl 12, Super Bowl 22, Super Bowl 32, next year is Super Bowl 42. Every 10 years they've made the Super Bowl while in the NFL (being that Super Bowl 2 was before the merger).

The end of it, Denver and Tennessee don't deserve to be in the playoffs, that's it.

I can agree with that statement.

Few things:

- Offensively they turned the ball over far too often.

- On defence they couldn't stop the run and played soft prevent far too often.

- And most importantly, today they squandered three redzone possessions within the five only getting field goals.

I feel good about next season though, getting to see what Jay Cutler does getting the QB job right out of the gate.

Go Saints and whoever play the Roidgers! :D

teams-1.png

Archived