Milwaukee Ignitors

Bucks6thMan

heh, I remember some bum named Molly :P

I'm kinda surprised noone else rolled out one of these earlier myself (just like I was initially surprised when I began noticing that, for all everybody says they loved the Nordiques' uniforms, almost no one uses the Nords template for any concepts. heh, damn near every Avs/Nords hybrid concept I've ever seen aside from the one I did uses the Avs' temp.). the home sleeve patch, unless he died, makes no sense, and I woulda chosen a little different font for the script, so the r in Ignitors doesn't look so much like a C.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

heh, I remember some bum named Molly :P

I'm kinda surprised noone else rolled out one of these earlier myself (just like I was initially surprised when I began noticing that, for all everybody says they loved the Nordiques' uniforms, almost no one uses the Nords template for any concepts. heh, damn near every Avs/Nords hybrid concept I've ever seen aside from the one I did uses the Avs' temp.). the home sleeve patch, unless he died, makes no sense, and I woulda chosen a little different font for the script, so the r in Ignitors doesn't look so much like a C.

Actually, the home sleeve patch is supposed to be a tribute to the Milwaukee Bears, not Moli. I probably should've explained that right out the box. I think my problem with these unis is that I removed so much from the original concept (they were supposed to have a Harley theme, hence the black & orange) that nothing makes sense anymore.

Ho-hum... back to the drawing board.

brew.png

Archived