New Orleans Saints

Troy

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No stripe pants are yuck, in my opinion, especially in the NFL (Rams, Jaguars, Saints)....

Personally, I'd like to see the Saints colormatch gold pants to match their helmets, and use the same helmet striping for the sides of the pants: black-white-black. It might be nice to see them wear this with the white road jersey, and have white pants with black-gold-black stripes for the home black jerseys (like they used to wear in the Hank Stram days).

Jayworld

i like the black pants.........but only w/ the white jerseys

i hate the monochromatic thing!!! damn you seahawks!!!

and besides, the gold pants look great w/ the black jerseys...

ive never really understood everyone's problem with the hawks monocrome, live at the game, it looks damn sharp. i love it personally.

i like the black pants.........but only w/ the white jerseys

i hate the monochromatic thing!!! damn you seahawks!!!

and besides, the gold pants look great w/ the black jerseys...

The Seahawks look amazing wearing that "Seahawks light" or whatever it's called, as for black on black, I know I'm in the minority, and biased, but I think black on black is the best combination in the league. Just don't do it the same as the Ravens, though, that's overdone

:flagcanada::flagcanada:

ive never really understood everyone's problem with the hawks monocrome, live at the game, it looks damn sharp. i love it personally.

Totally hate the all-blue Seahawk look. At least mix it up and wear white pants with blue jersey every once in a while. Tired of the all blue -ALL THE TIME. Its run in course.

Totally hate the all-blue Seahawk look. At least mix it up and wear white pants with blue jersey every once in a while. Tired of the all blue -ALL THE TIME. Its run in course.

I agree, of course, how about they add an alternate, the throwback royal blue jerseys used from 1976-2001. But, and I said I do like the Seahawks monochrome, but since Week 1 of 2005 it's been all white on the road and all blue at home. Please, there is such a thing as non-monochrome.

The black pants that had the gold stripe were sharp, even if inconsistant with the helmet. Solid black pants (Saints, Jags) look high-schoolish IMO. I can live with solid light-colored pants, though - less of a "tights" look.

If the Saints re-adopted the black / gold pants, wore them with their white jerseys (and maybe occasionally with the black), ditched the helmet stripe, and MATCHED THE GOLDS I think they would look great.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I'm a huge fan of the solid-color pants look, especially with the Saints. One of my all-time favorite NFL sets is the Saints away jersey with all-black pants.

If I were starting a team, I would most definitely go with a solid color pant, no matter the color.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

on an interesting saint side-note... I was at the saint-giant debacle last sunday... and from my seat at giant stadium, which is relatively "close" to the field.. I could NOT see the fleur-de-lis on the saint helmet!! didn't know if it was the glare on the field... the angle... whatever... it looked like blank gold helmets....

just a weird occurrance... for the 27 years I've been going to giants games I never had that experience before with any other visiting team...

nybatt

"ny giant unis... simplistic excellence"

I'm a huge fan of the solid-color pants look, especially with the Saints. One of my all-time favorite NFL sets is the Saints away jersey with all-black pants.

If I were starting a team, I would most definitely go with a solid color pant, no matter the color.

I agree, to some extent. Black solid looks fine, but you can't really say something like GOLD can be simply solid, it doesn't look all that good. I'd say black is clearly the best when it comes solid pants.

Archived