Wake Forest Demon Deacons logo

axl007

I've got some friends who are Orange-Bowl bound and wanted to make some t-shirts for the game. They asked me to "modernize" the Wake Forest deacon logo for them. They are putting it on black shirts and I hope they make it on camera. Just thought I'd share. Oh, they didn't tell me which version they chose, all gold or flesh color.

Axl

wake3.png

CLHEL2.png

Thats awsome. That would be a great update for wf. I like the 2nd better, doesnt seem rite the guy skin colour same as the wf colours lol. You should consider sending that in for a possible "upgrade", that would be hard to refuse. But ya did a good jump on it. Minor things make it look alot better.

4kv29i.jpg

Keep it as it is. IT is still better than the "Ole Miss Rebel" who is to now the same character to me. I am against it, especially since my girlfriend is a Wake alumnae, but also his a coach for another school that plays D-1 field hockey. The making of shirts against the artificial logo is nothing which we should really comment especially on. Plus, it looks as if Louisville will have more tickets sold by at least 10K by alumni alone.

Thats awsome. That would be a great update for wf. I like the 2nd better, doesnt seem rite the guy skin colour same as the wf colours lol. You should consider sending that in for a possible "upgrade", that would be hard to refuse. But ya did a good jump on it. Minor things make it look alot better.

GREAT update of the current logo.

I prefer the "flesh color" version.

I've got some friends who are Orange-Bowl bound and wanted to make some t-shirts for the game. They asked me to "modernize" the Wake Forest deacon logo for them. They are putting it on black shirts and I hope they make it on camera. Just thought I'd share. Oh, they didn't tell me which version they chose, all gold or flesh color.

Axl

wake3.png

Hot damn that's nice. Great update.

Axl

wake3.png

Damn near perfect! Just take the WF off of the hat. The logo is perfectly recognizable without it.

I like both versions.

As an upgrade, this would be right up there with the Seahawks and Cardinals.

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

It is a good style update on one of the ugliest logos in college sports. The mouth is still funny on the new and old. Impossible angles. Regardless, it's a big step up.

If you revisit this later, I'd love to see you take the basics: "angry man+hat" and completely start anew. I know that's not what your friends were looking for in this instance, but it could be a good challenge for later.

You'll have to let us know what people say, if folks take pictures of it, or if the head coach says "I want that". (The last isn't likely to happen, I know.)

Archived