Wake Forest Demon Deacons logo

axl007

Super job - best looking logo I've seen in awhile.

Get a lawyer and make a pitch to the university.

Sweet !!!!

Keep up the great work - I look forward to more logos.

Also - please contact me,

I am interested in an updated logo for my helmets, I coach Middle School football. We are the Cardinals

KCScout76

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

It is a good style update on one of the ugliest logos in college sports. The mouth is still funny on the new and old. Impossible angles. Regardless, it's a big step up.

If you revisit this later, I'd love to see you take the basics: "angry man+hat" and completely start anew. I know that's not what your friends were looking for in this instance, but it could be a good challenge for later.

You'll have to let us know what people say, if folks take pictures of it, or if the head coach says "I want that". (The last isn't likely to happen, I know.)

thats a bit harsh, but its your opinion

anyway, as a current deac myself, i like it, but i'll always like the original the best - it's certainly a good representation of a more modern logo, but if i had to choose i'd stick with the original deacon

worldchampsll1.png

Thanks everybody. We'll see if we get a look tonight (their seats aren't that good). My logo is edgy because these guys are that type (we went to airborne school together), probably too edgy for the NCAA. I haven't done a logo for quite awhile so it was nice to whip this up for these guys.

Axl

CLHEL2.png

As a currnet Wake student, I really like this. As said before, take the WF off the hat. Otherwise, this is money. I like the flesh color version better, but I would probably like a completely white Deacon face the best.

As for the cigarette in the mouth, I don't remember seeing one on old logos, but I could have easily forgotten about it. And actually, RJR paid to move the campus to Winston-Salem from Wake Forest, NC so they would have people to plug into their company.

Love 'em! They have that Zephyr X-Line style logo, but still has the basicness to be a logo that the team should and might even sport. Fantastic work on this!

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Archived