San Antonio Alamos

beansdooma

Okay, so here's the deal with this.

I've been working on this concept for a while now. It statred out as the San Antonio Burn, but I didn't like that name after a while, so I went with Alamos. I have no good logo ideas, so there's no logo right now.

With this concept, I wanted to give the team a Mexican-type feel, which I belive the diamond pattern and orange/green colors do well.

alamos.png

C&C Please.

Not bad I must say, there are some changes that I see to fit. First off I would have the striping on the black jersey be on all the others. It seems to look a lot better. Secondly, I would change the color scheme to have gold. I would be looking at a Red, Gold, Black color scheme. I would also take the diamond patern off the neck. Possible put a little stripe horizontal on the pants near the mid caft area, like Hawai'i does. Other wise great job beans..B-

The second is much better, but one little thing......

the two stripes on the sleeve(the two that are touching the diamond stripes) should be red on the away and alternate jerseys, the alternate just dosen't have much red on the actual jersey and, judging by the color of the home jersey, this seems to be the primary color.

The Mexican theme is pretty cool in itself, but inappropriate for a team named after the Alamo.

I agree. We could debate how such a theme would go over what with how many Americans are starting to feel like foreigners in their own country but I guess that doesn't belong on a uniform board. <_<

Archived