Dallas Stars gold jersey

youcan'tseeme

the only ones i found is the one at NHLuniforms.com. the last time i saw a real time pic of the gold jersey is when they were set to debut and got scrapped at the last second. THough i seem to remember the store at the AMerican Airlines Center selling the rejected Gold alts.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

the stars organization claims they were never meant to be worn on the ice... and that it was just an internet rumor.

they were supposed to just be fan jerseys, like those yellow packers jerseys, and navy dolphins...

i personally think they COULD have looked pretty decent and unique with a few changes.

real thing: goldstars.jpg

my suggested changes:

gold-colesytle.png

(ignore my tannish background on that pic... it was originally meant to be used on the doubleminor forums...)

the stars organization claims they were never meant to be worn on the ice... and that it was just an internet rumor.

they were supposed to just be fan jerseys, like those yellow packers jerseys, and navy dolphins...

i personally think they COULD have looked pretty decent and unique with a few changes.

real thing: goldstars.jpg

my suggested changes:

gold-colesytle.png

(ignore my tannish background on that pic... it was originally meant to be used on the doubleminor forums...)

and their it is! Thanks Cole! I've wanted to see this jersey for a long time, and i really don't think it looks that bad!

your suggested jersey is kickin an d I'd buy one if the stars ever used it!

untitled-6.jpg

Archived