D-League Opportunity

Coacher42

hey what do you guys agains what Utah makes there teams names. I'm getting tried of it ok.

Your post would be much more engaging if written in English. Also, how dare you bring up the board's deeply-rooted and secretly-held "Anti-Utah Bias." Stonecutters have been dispatched to your home, and will be processing you for re-education shortly.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

No i get tried of people making fun of utah god. I'm from ohio but i'm getting tried of it. Ok the Utah Jazz moved from New Orleans they wanted to change there name but they didn't want too. Also the Jazz are the only one with zz's in there name that are you Utah ok

image,TheRedArmy,white,black.png

I dont think they were making fun of the Jazz having two ZZ. Im pretty sure they were making fun of D-League type teams having stupid spellings for team names, such as lumberjax, starzz or other examples which I dont feel like looking for.

impossiblefp4.jpg

The World Basketball Championship, the Davis Cup, Ryder Cup, Iraq: Every day there's further proof that we, as a nation, are not very good at international competition.

No i get tried of people making fun of utah god. I'm from ohio but i'm getting tried of it. Ok the Utah Jazz moved from New Orleans they wanted to change there name but they didn't want too. Also the Jazz are the only one with zz's in there name that are you Utah ok

What else have you tried recently?

And how old are you?

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Utah Blitzz

Utah Freezz

Utah Grizzlies

Utah Catzz

Utah Starzz

Salt Lake Buzz

Zion Pioneerzz

I don't think that the Utah Jazz have been the only ones with double the "zz." There was a horrible era (1994-2002) in Utah where the double zz was rampant...thankfully...we are in the recovery stage.

Salt Lake Bees

Real Salt Lake

Utah Blaze

Ogden Raptors

Utah Eagles

Utah Snowbears

Orem Owlz (They could drop the z)

Its a slow process....but back to the topic at hand. I think the new D-League team should take on the Stars name or the CBA Eagles name. I think those are solid names with ties into Utah Sports.

rbze43.jpg

23vhpba.jpg11r3n9f.jpg

I'd love to see Checketts move the Blues to Utah. Then you've got the Utah Jazz and Utah Blues!

And Charlotte can move their ABA team and they can have the Utah Krunk!

And in the AFL, fold the Blaze and move in Philadelphia's team. Utah Soul!

I'd love to see Checketts move the Blues to Utah. Then you've got the Utah Jazz and Utah Blues!

And Charlotte can move their ABA team and they can have the Utah Krunk!

The Charlotte ABA Krunk have already moved to the CBA and are the Atlanta Krunk Wolverines begining play next season.

And trust me. I got nothing against Utah. They just have a strange habit of naming their teams with ZZ . The Utah teams that are supposed to have ZZ like the Grizzlies and the Jazz are okay by me its just when they have teams such as Starzz and Pioneerzz that are supposed to have an S at the end that anoy me.

Signature intentionally left blank

I totally agree...I think that the Salt Lake Buzz was a pretty good nickname. If it wasn't for Georgia Tech, there wouldn't have been a Stingers or Bees.

I don't mind the Bees, but the "classic" logo is boring and bland. There are double zz's all over the uniform...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

rbze43.jpg

23vhpba.jpg11r3n9f.jpg

Utah Blitzz

Utah Freezz

Utah Grizzlies

Utah Catzz

Utah Starzz

Salt Lake Buzz

Zion Pioneerzz

I don't think that the Utah Jazz have been the only ones with double the "zz." There was a horrible era (1994-2002) in Utah where the double zz was rampant...thankfully...we are in the recovery stage.

Salt Lake Bees

Real Salt Lake

Utah Blaze

Ogden Raptors

Utah Eagles

Utah Snowbears

Orem Owlz (They could drop the z)

Its a slow process....but back to the topic at hand. I think the new D-League team should take on the Stars name or the CBA Eagles name. I think those are solid names with ties into Utah Sports.

I'm going with Utah Bore or the Utah Krunk Wolverine ManBearPigs of Salt Lake City.

Hey, I'm new to this. I have spoken to someone regarding the new D-League team in Utah. He told me that right now that the team will most like likely be the CBA Eagles team. So my guess it would be the Orem Eagles. But I like the Soul name, or even the Rhythm. Not to shabby...

Archived