FOX Score Box

reppact

Of those options (and thanks for pulling those together), I choose A. However, my favorite was the corner box they first introduced way back when Fox first for the NFC rights. Seems like the only network (broadcast or cable) to still use a small, out-of-the-way box is CBS, and I love them for it.

I absolutely hate the top bar. I always thought the top bar was introduced because of SportsCenter. If that's the case, it's a dumb reason.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

I like A the best it show team colors and a good touchdown indicator. I think fox has been the most inovative up until this years flop. I agree NFL Networks is bad but could be better with a new background color and larger logos.

moss_moon.gif

I absolutely hate the top bar. I always thought the top bar was introduced because of SportsCenter. If that's the case, it's a dumb reason.

No, the top bar was born in Feb 2001 in Fox's NASCAR coverage. Later in the year, they introduced it for NFL games and it eventually carried over to MLB and the next year, into all of FSN's sports.

Archived