Texans Concept

-(dp)-

Somebody suggested that I make a concept for the texans using the pants I originally made for my patriots concept. Well, here it is. I created an alternate logo and put it on the sleeve. I just noticed the bottom square on the 8 has no outline. I will fix that later. Please tell me what you think.

texansunis.png

MegatronSig2.jpg

I like the H logo as well, but what if you made the right vertical stroke of the H all red. That would leave the blue section as a T for Texans and very vaguely resemble the shape of the state of Texas.

centerfieldbanner2.png

Formula GP

CenterField 22 pts

#7 Coca-Cola Giancarlo Fisichella 4pts

#8 Coca-Cola Lewis Hamilton 18pts

TRAC

CenterField Motorsports

#5 Sony Kyle Busch

#8 Gatorade Kurt Busch

#9 Sirius David Ragan/Ricky Rudd

The overall concept is great. I agree though that the pants striping is too Patriotesque. Another thing I think you could do is add a stripe on the helmet and maybe try a white or grey facemask.

ironic...when PTD used those pants for the Pats, folks were sayin they were too Texanesque...so he uses em for the Texans and guys are saying it's too Patriot-like :D

heh, it's like my templates, ya can't win, Pistons :D

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

The overall concept is great. I agree though that the pants striping is too Patriotesque. Another thing I think you could do is add a stripe on the helmet and maybe try a white or grey facemask.

ironic...when PTD used those pants for the Pats, folks were sayin they were too Texanesque...so he uses em for the Texans and guys are saying it's too Patriot-like :D

Yeah, I was kinda thinking the same thing. Their logos actually do have a lot of similarities if you look at them, maybe that is why.

texans.gif

pats.gif

They both pretty much have the same main pattern as the pants. Each logo has a large navy area, then a white space, then a red area that is smaller than the navy part. Each logo has a star on the navy area also. This could be the reason they see both, so maybe it doesn't work for either team. I like the way they look, but if it reminds people of other teams, then maybe it should be changed.

Also, baseballking, I didn't notice that, thanks for pointing it out. I will fix that when I fix the numbers. Thanks for your comments so far guys, keep them coming.

MegatronSig2.jpg

Great concept. The pants are perfect, as is the red facemask. CFSize had a good suggestion, which may be worth experimenting with.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Yeah, I was kinda thinking the same thing. Their logos actually do have a lot of similarities if you look at them, maybe that is why.

texans.gif

pats.gif

They both pretty much have the same main pattern as the pants. Each logo has a large navy area, then a white space, then a red area that is smaller than the navy part. Each logo has a star on the navy area also. This could be the reason they see both, so maybe it doesn't work for either team. I like the way they look, but if it reminds people of other teams, then maybe it should be changed.

Also, baseballking, I didn't notice that, thanks for pointing it out. I will fix that when I fix the numbers. Thanks for your comments so far guys, keep them coming.

When the Texans logo came out Jimmy Kimmel compared it to the Longhorns and the Patriots having a baby, and every time I see that logo that's always the first thing I think of. While I personally think the striping works better on the Patriots concept I still like is on the Texans. My only quips are the red facemask and the socks on the away set. I'd just use the red socks that you used with the alt. But other than that good stuff.

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

pnd - the alt logo is really nice, but i'd lose the white portion or treat it differently (maybe make it wider and give it an ever so subtle curve) - the striping is a thing of beauty and really works better for the texans than the pats, in my opinion - that striping would look INCREDIBLE on legit uniforms, if you ask me - great work...very subtle and creative

jldesigns404eo.png

MAN :shocked: .... :shocked: THAT IS SICK!!!! I remember when you did you first concept I said that soon you would be one of the best on the site. Well I wouldn't consider you the best but your certainly making a name for yourself!!! I LOVE the "H" logo and would LOVE to see the team use it. Right now I agree that they are very much like the Patriots but that "H" sets them apart and almost gives them a whole new identity. 110% better than what they have now! Good job and keep up the good work!!

Cat Eyes - Josh B)

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Archived