Texans Concept

-(dp)-

I like the H logo as well, but what if you made the right vertical stroke of the H all red. That would leave the blue section as a T for Texans and very vaguely resemble the shape of the state of Texas.

And/or it you made the horizontial line protruding out the right and left of the vertical strokes with a hook like a horn? To match the current helmet logo? Just a thought.

Love the H though even if no changes.

Great work, agree with changing the facemask color and a few of the other ideas about the H, but overall it's terrific.

Except one of my pet peeves: the jersey side panel that goes into the pants stripe. It looks good on paper but 10 seconds into the game, it's usually misaligned and looks goofy. I'd ditch it.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

The pants are great. Nicely done.

The alternate logo, not so much. In shape, form, and color balance it clashes, quite badly, with the primary logo. It's all straight lines and tight corners, with only the narrowest excuse of a white stripe that anyway doesn't line up well within the shape, whereas the primary logo is all about curves and wide spaces. The secondary is completely mechanical, the primary is entirely organic. Not to say that your secondary would be a bad logo on its own (it needs a little work on the color balance and the shape and placement of the white, but those are minor tweaks), but it really, really doesn't work with the primary logo. At all.

But those are some sweet football pants!

20082614447.png

You saved it transparent, and you can see all the little pieces of white that you used to cover up logo and number overruns. The background of the site shows white because it's light blue. Laugh.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

You saved it transparent, and you can see all the little pieces of white that you used to cover up logo and number overruns. The background of the site shows white because it's light blue. Laugh.

Umm.... I see it on a white background. I just saved it as a PNG. Is there a way to get the logos and numbers to stay on the jersey without it going off? That is just what I have always done because I don't know of any other way. And BallWonk, thank you for your honesty. Do you think I should just get rid of the alt logo, or is there something I can do to make it work?

MegatronSig2.jpg

And BallWonk, thank you for your honesty. Do you think I should just get rid of the alt logo, or is there somethink I can do to make it work?

don't scrap it...keep working on it...i posted something about how the white stripe bothered me earlier in the thread, but ballwonk really articulated what i should have said very well - there is merit in that logo, just keep working

jldesigns404eo.png

And BallWonk, thank you for your honesty. Do you think I should just get rid of the alt logo, or is there something I can do to make it work?

If you see how the Texans' regular logo, the bull head, has a curvy "flow" to it, if you could take the basic idea of your "H" and give it that same feeling of organic flow, it might be an improvement. As I said, I think the H logo by itself is within some minor tweaks of being a terrific logo, just not one that works for the Texans. That has to do with shape and color balance, and there's no reason you couldn't adjust the shape and color balance of your H logo to better fit with the team's existing logo.

(Alternately, making the H look more explicitly like a cattle brand would allow you to keep some of the angularity that otherwise makes your H clash with the primary logo.)

20082614447.png

Archived