Axl007's helmet

wbhockey26

You could PM Axl007 and ask him for it

No chances, dude!

I'm afraid that this is probably correct...I've asked him about this and one of his others, plus the batting helmets and have never got a response....It's also not posted anywhere...

Mike

With out searching all his posts I do remember him saying some thing along the lines of it is a rather difficult process and isn't just a cut and paste template, and if he ever created a simpler process he would post it.

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

You could PM Axl007 and ask him for it

No chances, dude!

I'm afraid that this is probably correct...I've asked him about this and one of his others, plus the batting helmets and have never got a response....It's also not posted anywhere...

Mike

With out searching all his posts I do remember him saying some thing along the lines of it is a rather difficult process and isn't just a cut and paste template, and if he ever created a simpler process he would post it.

Whatever, but reply at least. It's just a matter of education.

A little of what each of you has posted is true. These are hard to reproduce and they took some time to make. I had the intention to make the original helmet a template but my job took me away for awhile. While I was gone I got alot of requests and when a couple weren't answered they became kind of crazy, made me leave the boards for awhile. Most people around here are very cool.

1. The 3/4 view helmet, I may try to post as a template, but it has gradients and is a bugger to change colors.

2. Vectorportal has a side-view of a revolution that claims to be easy to change colors, I can't download it, so I don't know.

3. IF someone has a version of my helmet, I either made it for them(which I don't remember) or they got it from one of my posts. Either way, I don't care if they use them. I did a high school thread so people could get a version of their helmet to use for avatars and such.

4. If you pm me and don't get a response, be patient --my job keeps me away sometimes.

5. Try to make them yourself, if I can do it anybody can(although I don't know anything about Paint, I do everything in vector). I've only had CorelDRAW 9 for a couple of years and never had any book with it.

Hope we're cool.

Axl

p.s. My latest helmet won't be a template because I'm currently trying to work the bugs out of the colors and sell the damn thing.

CLHEL2.png

Archived