Anyone else like the Boise St. uni's

In 5..4..3..2..1

Listen, I'm as big a fan of orange as anyone, but these uniforms look terrible. They are a mishmash of dated mid-90s design fads - Denver Bronco stripes and heavily drop-shadowed numbers - that clash with each other. Add in an uninspired helmet logo (the school logo with the full name of the school under it) and these are among the worst unis in college football. The only thing that partway redeems them is when they go all-blue at home on their blue field.

I've been following the Broncos for the last 5 or 6 years (since the start of the Ryan Dinwiddie days), and I usually root pretty hard for them. But there's no getting around their god-awful uniforms.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

Do they have orange alts? As I watched the game I noticed a few fans wearing them in the stands, but I can't ever recall the Broncos wearing them on the field. I haven't watched too many of their games (maybe about five prior to last night) so I obviously can't say for sure, but I'm pretty sure this is a fashion jersey. Anyone know?

Here's a pic I found, by the way:

147473-x.jpg

Archived