Question about Boise State vs. Oklahoma

For anyone watching tonight's game, who are the commentators? I keep on missing the booth shots. One of them is apparently Barry Alvarez, but I have no idea about the rest.

I ask because these guys are the best I've heard calling a football game in a very, very long time. The youngish color guy is my favorite. He's right on top of everything and sounds way different and more candid than any other color guy elsewhere.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks. I hope they get a chance to call more games. Too bad Fox national hardly ever has college games.

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Thanks. I hope they get a chance to call more games. Too bad Fox national hardly ever has college games.

I think this crew is also doing the BCS National Championship.

Charles Davis does the analysis for TBS's college football games, did the preview shows of the SEC (maybe ACC too) on FSN South, and also does the "Grey Goose 19th Hole" show on the Golf Channel.

Marty's boy just doesn't sound like a football commentator to me.....

Hell mother :censored:ing yes! One for the little guy.

Congratulations on your undefeated season. May you be the only one.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Is it possible to have that last play of regulation as the Pontiac Game Changing Performance?

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

Perhaps the most incredible football game I ever saw. Definitely, so far, college football game of the 06 season. Certainly the best since last year's WVU/UGA game.

What a finish.

Archived