Sign in to follow this  
Roger Clemente

*cough*....an update...

You know how to do it up right, son. Much oblige.

Cool, I'm just curious, have you made the jerseys yet? If so I apparently missed them.

I do have the Ducks jerseys on my computer at home. I do not have the ability to shrink them however, though I could probably find someone to do that. It wouldn't take too much to make an MYOJ file for the Ducks. Just do not expect any of it available online before the weekend.

The Sabres jerseys....nothing at all yet. The measurements for that are a bit harder to acquire (not to mention they use a much different stitching template than every other team). I'll give it a shot, but, again, not before the weekend.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

I do have the Ducks jerseys on my computer at home. I do not have the ability to shrink them however, though I could probably find someone to do that. It wouldn't take too much to make an MYOJ file for the Ducks. Just do not expect any of it available online before the weekend.

The Sabres jerseys....nothing at all yet. The measurements for that are a bit harder to acquire (not to mention they use a much different stitching template than every other team). I'll give it a shot, but, again, not before the weekend.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

Nice work, Roger.

As an FYI, there are TTF files of both of those available in my NHL fonts.

Thank you! Maybe now its time to continue my NHL project.