Clayton Hyenas Concept

AAO

love the wordmark and really like the "c"...not feeling the c/hyena combo so much, though

i'm with steve-o on the hyena...the face seems very "off" to me...the snout should be longer and the overall shape should be more dog-like (and not a pug, which is what it kind of resembles now) - i also think the bottom looks very odd...it's like you're showing some of the chest and shoulder, but those parts aren't really defined, so it just kinda looks like a blob under the neck...i'd cut it off at the base of the neck or define the shoulder, chest and maybe even a front leg

welcome back!

jldesigns404eo.png

Not my favorite concept of yours, but it's still very nice in many respects. The use of white in the 2 "C" logos seems pretty random.

I wish you were still posting stuff all the time, you are one of the best ever on these boards and all the new people should go check out your old stuff.

Yeah I like it all except I just don't see a hyena, I see more of a cat- hyena has a snout like a dog or something. When I think of a hyena I think of a dog with the mange haha and a more arched back, growling. The color selection is great and so is the C with hyena although maybe the actual C should be larger so it won't look so busy?

I know I've been on hiatus, but here's something I've been working on:

Complete-ClaytonHyenasConcept.gif

i propose the Hyenas idea for a team identity as concept few weeks ago, but no answer...

i'm happy to see you making this Hyenas concept, but please take a look at a real hyenas pictures :

it's looks more like a dog (but it's not from the "canidean" race) and your hyena looks like a cheeta or like some savage cat.

I love the script and the "C" but the logo ???

Please update the face and you will have a powerful team identity concept !!!

There's just nothing sharp about the hyena... lacks some pop compared to your usual drawings. The angle across the top of the head to the ears just seems unnatural as well. And as DJR said that body is a smidgen too close to the Panthers for comfort.

C alternate logo is nice.

Green (or is it almost teal?)/orange (or is it brown? :D) colour scheme gets a tick. Always been a fan of these sorts of colour schemes with darker, almost moody shades.

liverpool-1.png

This concept looks pretty interesting...glad you're back. First of all, I adore the primary logo. The secondary logos look good as well (I don't know enough about hyenas to comment about the facial structure), but the last C/hyena hybrid has the general shape of a hyena with a prosthetic leg. Next, I love the jersey striping. Next, I think you should alter the socks, maybe to a striping that more closely resembles the jersey striping.

I think this a great "comeback" entry and just adds on to your already great portfolio. A

Your hyena looks more like a cheetah. The one major thing that its lacking is the hyena mohawk and a more pronounced shout.

The wordmark is golden.

I once had a car but I crashed it. I once had a guitar but I smashed it. I once, wait where am I going with this?

Archived