Buffalo Bills

TheRedArmy

I like it but it kinda' looks like a horses head instead of a buffalo! Here are some suggestions....

1) Try sloping the bridge of the nose downward like a buffalo

2) You need to add some eyes and facial highlights because the 'stripe' look isn't really working

3) Get rid of the drop shadow

I honestly don't see the buffalo in that. A shaggy chicken is what it looks like to me. The wordmark doesn't go with the logo.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

Presenting the new NFL expansion team: the Bufallo Anteaters!

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

It needs a lot of work. Let me offer some help:

-For a buffalo, it's way too stretched out. It should be bulky and stout. Find a good reference picture to work with.

-The horns are way off. See the spike you drew behind the eyes? That is a buffalo horn. The ones you added on are long and slim while a buffalo horn is short and curved.

-Draw in some facial features to give it some emotion. The nose looks too small and isn't emphasized enough.

-Ditch the mohawk thing he's got going on. Limit the spikes to one or two.

-The drop shadow does nothing. Emphasize outlines instead, they help bring out the logo more than a drop shadow like the one you made.

Keep working on it and I'll keep giving input. And don't listen to anyone who only outright insults it without giving advice on how to help it.

I tried a crack at trying to make it look more err...."buffaloey"

Buffalo Bills Logo alterarations

I got rid of the extra horns, and duplicated the white horn for the other side, gave it an eye, a mouth. It's very rough, but perhaps it can help get the ball rolling.

We all have our little faults. Mine's in California.

Archived