Eagles

CrookedThumb

Just.....terrible. A drop shadow on numbers should never be lighter than the numbers themselves. This is just wrong, these jerseys should never leave the walls of Champs Sports. This is like baseball teams (other than the Padres) wearing camofluage jerseys. It is a FASHION jersey, not meant to be worn ON THE ACTUAL FIELD OF PLAY!!! Vince Lombardi is surely turning in his grave. I mean, this is the National Football League. They play 16 GAMES. Do they really get so sick of their uniforms in 8 games that they feel the need to play mix and match? Don't get me worng, I don't mind when teams like the Buccaneers and Browns change around pants colors, but this thing with alternate jerseys is just absolutely out of hand. It has gotten to the pointg where I cringe in anticipation every time I turn on Sunday or Monday Night football, and I can't remember the last time the teams in these games all wore their regular uniforms. Can't we just embrace a teams' two uniforms, and appreciate them for consistency? No one "got tired" of their uniforms in the 80 years of previous NFL football!! And no one felt the need to market cheesy fashion before! I know some of you are modernists and believe experimentaion is healthy or whatever.  But for God's sake, when you only play 16 (or at most 20) games a year, can't you just stick with what you have and appreciate it? Because almost all NFL uniforms are, for the most part, beautiful, and ALL of them look better than their alternate counterparts.

Who designs this Cr*p - they must pay some idiot an absorbant amount $$ to think this Cr*p up and throw it out there.  Why are those idots getting paid while you guys here at the CC board come up with much better stuff.  Go figure - Merry Christmas Guys! :;):

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

My good god what is going on the NFL this year.

These Eagles things really are bad. No other point to make on them, but why oh why are teams playing so much mix and match with there uniform colors this year. I have no problem with an alternate, but does every team need to play mix and match with there unis in a competition to see who can be the most hideous. Please PLease NFL stop this nonsense. 3 unis home, road and alternate, no mix and matching.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

I think they black jerseys could have been saved..had the pulled out the old white pants! They would have looked so much better...

BUT i don't care what they wear..as long as they lost! GO BARLOW!

I agree I thought they would have been ok if they would have been wearing white pants.

Because almost all NFL uniforms are, for the most part, beautiful, and ALL of them look better than their alternate counterparts.

i can name a few teams whos alts. are better then the regular set of uniforms:

denver

san diego (its a throwback, but its still 2nd the greatest uni in sports)

dallas

washington

atlanta

houston

as for these, not bad. like them better with the green pants. looked like raiders knock-offs with the white pants (except for the helmet). however these unis are not terrible. like  Avenger said, there is no motive for $, and the fans and players get hyped for the games that the alts are used. i see no problem with this program.

Archived