Darrent Williams Tribute Sticker

Nick 1733

Hey, I ended up doing the design for the Darrent Williams tribute sticker that will now be sold and all the proceeds go to Darrent's childrens fund. I'm not the one running this, I just did the design and just wanted to know what you guys think of it.

The blue background is just there because it was put on the Broncos message board and that's the color of the background of the board, the sticker itself is a circle.

DarrentTribSticker01.jpg

How big is this sticker? There's so much text going on it takes away from the picture of Williams, which should probably be the focus of the sticker.

I'd put the dates underneath his name, so it reads like this:

IN LOVING MEMORY

Darrent Williams

9/27/82-1/1/07

Maybe you could have "A Denver Bronco Forever" as part of the border. Either way, make the picture more prominent.

And the extra 27 is unnecessary, because you can clearly see it on his jersey.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

The "2" of "27" on his jersey has a glow on it, and that is where my eye seems to want to go when I look at it. It should be flat like the 7,

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

The "2" of "27" on his jersey has a glow on it, and that is where my eye seems to want to go when I look at it. It should be flat like the 7,

Well the effect is supposed to be the "27" glowing, standing out from the rest, because of the fact that he's now in Heaven.

Well, here's the final version...

DarrentTribStickerv1.jpg

The "fact" that he's in heaven means that his jersey glows awkwardly?

This sticker has potential, but it needs work. It reeks of a rush job. You can do better than this.

Well, you know, if you believe in all that. The glowing effect is supposed to represent a good spirit.

Two more things, if there's time...

Remove the white outline. A single orange outline would do the job better, because the white still detracts from the image itself.

Darken up the area under the banner, or just make it a solid blue, where the dates are. Orange text on solid blue should be legible enough. It's a little hard to read with the photo fading there.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Well the effect is supposed to be the "27" glowing, standing out from the rest, because of the fact that he's now in Heaven.

The problem is that it only looks like the 2 is glowing, not the 7. I thought it would look better without the glow, but if that is what you want, maybe more glow should be applied to the 7.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

The problem is that it only looks like the 2 is glowing, not the 7. I thought it would look better without the glow, but if that is what you want, maybe more glow should be applied to the 7.

That's exactly what I did, with the last one I posted, it looks good to me. I think both numbers have that glow to them now. I got it in tonight, so it's the final design now, no going back.

-----------------------------------------------------------

If anyone wants one, the proceeds go to Darrent's children. Here's the address...

http://www.darrentwilliamsdrive.com

If you are intrested send an email to the following address

SaraEShepherd@gmail.com

Provide quanity and your contact info.

All proceeds will go to:

Darrent Williams Children’s Fund

c/o Denver Broncos

13655 Broncos Parkway

Englewood, CO 80112

I hope I'm not out of line posting this... If so, let me know.

Got'cha. I just responded to the text of your post without looking at the updated image. Looks better now.

Archived