Dischristmasbattle

Discrim

Ho Ho Ho! Christmas is Thursday, but we're starting early...we're throwing down here at Horlick Field in Racine, Wisconsin for the Eelventh DiscrimiBattle, aka the DisChristmasBattle...voting is still going on for the Tenth Battle, so this is sort of weird, but the show must go on, so here's the deal:

*any team not banned, you have a choice of a Christmas, Hanukkah(sp?), Kwaanza or New Year's theme, logo edit optional but probably necessary, color scheme also optional but probably needed

*baseball ban is in effect.

*crossovers are allowed, although refer to above rule when choosing sport. however, MLB teams can be crossed over, so those who wanna use the Friar can :)

*college teams are out there, that's a viable option

*one (1) entry per person

*deadline is the night after Xmas, 8 pm central time

winner gets to rent Rudolph for a day :laugh:

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what r u rasict and no kwanzaa???

jp

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

im kidding, i have a good jersey in the works

watch out

App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

did i say something stupid on accident again?

why me?

Redmond Rampage

whoops sorry.

stupid teenage lessor #1

"Think before you speak"

:P

dont worry my jersey will make up for it  :cool:

Redmond Rampage

whoops sorry.

stupid teenage lessor #1

"Think before you speak"

:P

i remember learning that the hard way...apparently you're learning the hard way too :;):

2016cubscreamsig.png

you know it (like basketball refs dont really like you talking to them..)  :D

heres my site

http://www.thadsjerseys.freewebsitehosting...schristmas.html

Redmond Rampage

sorry to all those i insulted by entering this contest, think of it this way, after that, you WIll not finish last  :;):

Redmond Rampage

i will be entering my Raptors X-Mas special........but it might not basketball.........X-over for X-mas?

as i stated, crossovers are allowed, and you can use NFL, NBA, NHL and MLB teams for the crossovers, along with any other team i didn't cover...come on, i know someone wants to use the Friar :;):

2016cubscreamsig.png

Archived