Dischristmasbattle

Discrim

I'd gladly use the friar... only prob is the baseball ban is in effect according to the rules

But the rules say you can do a baseball team as a crossover!! Indeed the rules deliberately promote the use of the friar :D  :cool:

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd gladly use the friar... only prob is the baseball ban is in effect according to the rules

But the rules say you can do a baseball team as a crossover!! Indeed the rules deliberately promote the use of the friar :D :cool:

nice observation, i felt sort of bad about leaving the Friar out of Thanksgiving, so i'm making it up to him :;):

it's like a frickin huge ass sign saying PLEASE USE THE FRIAR!!! :laugh:

on a related note, i have two show concepts using Kansas State's X line logo:(copy and paste both)

football

Powercat snowman...Hockey

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

any comments on mine?

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

rozilla74 aka Atomic Duck - man that is soo cool *I love your fb Xmas unis - I'm all fired up for trying something now.

Love the Raptors Xmas BB unis there EZstreet - ps are you ready to rumble in the ULL this week cause the Pony Express is ready to ride! :angry:

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

ok, its late and I had an idea, so I did this real quick, obviously. Plus I only have paint. The front is the home white, and the back is just showin the color i would use for away, thats why I did it that way. I didnt feel like makin 2 jerseys if they were the same thing basically.

oh, and the star on the tree and under the collar is from the 'N' in the Minnesota North Stars logo.

XMASUNIJ.jpg

josh

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

honorable mention to Puckcool for the Kosher Cowboy Hanukkah uniform.

I can just imagine the reaction from Cowboy fans across the world...

"Why the hell did they go and put a birthday cake on the front of the uniform...Wait! 8 candles! Now I know what that means! It must be Troy Aikman's birthday! Cool!"

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Since it's a blue jersey, they'd only have to wear it on the road.  If they played against the Dolphins in Miami it would go over better.  FYI, the Dolphins are the only NFL team to have a standing agreement with the NFL that the league will never schedule a Dolphin home game on Rosh Hashanah or Yom Kippur.

all the love i get HAHAHA

i must admit i probably have the worst entry in this contest as usual

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

This isn't an entry, I just thought this was the perfect spot to show a new Christmas concept. It's the Washington Wizards with the main logo being the wizard conjuring up an ornament instead of the basketball. wizardschristmas.gif

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Archived