Sign in to follow this  
fonz

Simpsons and Futurama Redux

Ugh! When will this Anime crap die!

And besides Comic Book Guy is not there

Amen!

Generally speaking, it's pretty common knowledge that after clicking through a few links on sites where pictures like these are found, you tend to come across the photorealistic renditions of Marge performing various acts on Skinner, Bender, Krabappel, etc etc etc.

I'm just saying, is all.

I actually thought it was kinda cool...

Generally speaking, it's pretty common knowledge that after clicking through a few links on sites where pictures like these are found, you tend to come across the photorealistic renditions of Marge performing various acts on Skinner, Bender, Krabappel, etc etc etc.

I'm just saying, is all.

Ugh. I had just forgot that thread.

Amen!

God, I hate It

But I do like that Otto is wearing a Spinal Tap shirt considering that Harry Shearer was in that movie

Where are Rod & Tod ? We get Flanders, but no Rod & Tod? BS

On a side note, why do most of the Simpsons characters look homicidal? It's a little scary.

no ralph wiggum? what the hell

Even worse, where are Lenny and Carl? I hate anime with a passion, but a lack of Lenny has just exponentially made it worse.

well you can't put the lack of certain characters on the artist because according the the artist that did it his work was based on this Simpson pic

34s049c.jpg

the Simpsons one is pretty cool, o don't care for futurama and this makes it worse, i'd like to see a family guy one!

the Simpsons one is pretty cool, o don't care for futurama and this makes it worse, i'd like to see a family guy one!

Personally,i wanna see one from King of the Hill