Simpsons and Futurama Redux

fonz

Check these out. Pretty cool if you ask me!

The_Simpsonzu_by_spacecoyote.jpg

Super_Happy_Fun_Futurama_Show_by_spacecoyote.jpg

Wow that's nice. The Futurama one kicks ass as well. That's the one where I can literally hear the Japanese coming out of Fry's mouth.

(p.s. I'm an anime fan myself, so it might be a lil biased. :P )

I think both of those are amazingly awesome, though I question Flanders looking so old. The only reason I do is because for a little while he was shown in quite the widower-heartthrob light for a little while. Not like pre-wedding Apu, but if I recall correctly he wasn't nearly a crochety old dork yet.

Oh, and I must join in the mindless masses wanting to see Ralph, Lenny & Karl (picture basis or not, darn-it), and the mighty Scruffy.

Still, un freaking believable. I want him to become an animator. I'd buy it.

AUSPole.pngWAT2nd.png

Go Gators. Go Blue Raiders. Go Commodores. Go USC Trojans.

Preds & Avs.

Braves, Rays, & Dodgers.

Titans, Colts, Broncos, Cardinals.

Grizzlies. 14ers, Jam.

Team Spirit + Laziness = Yay.

I think both of those are amazingly awesome, though I question Flanders looking so old. The only reason I do is because for a little while he was shown in quite the widower-heartthrob light for a little while. Not like pre-wedding Apu, but if I recall correctly he wasn't nearly a crochety old dork yet.

Oh, and I must join in the mindless masses wanting to see Ralph, Lenny & Karl (picture basis or not, darn-it), and the mighty Scruffy.

Flanders is suppose to be 60 years old, so I gues sit works.

Skinner_and_Chalmers_by_spacecoyote.jpg

She's even done Skinner & Chalmers.

And through The Simpsons work is now hired by Matt Groening for Bongo Comics

http://news.deviantart.com/article/25036/

She will be doing pencil work for a short manga style version of the Simpsons and on top of that has been contacted by 20th Century Fox to potentially work on the upcoming relaunch of Futurama!

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

Flanders is suppose to be 60 years old, so I gues sit works.

Which is weird because Rod, his oldest son, is only 10, with Todd being 8.

IUe6Hvh.png

Well, he is eligible for Social Security.

Check these out. Pretty cool if you ask me!

The_Simpsonzu_by_spacecoyote.jpg

Super_Happy_Fun_Futurama_Show_by_spacecoyote.jpg

That's really neat. I love to see characters drawn from a different perspective. I had heard that the Simpsons were going to do a movie with live actors is that true? I know this was on YouTube but I don't know if that's connected to it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49IDp76kjPw

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Archived