NFL Hall of Fame Finalists

NJTank

My top 5:

Art Monk

Art Monk

Art Monk

Art Monk

Art ' :censored: you Peter King' Monk

Actually, Peter King has reversed his opinion. He now says he is ready to vote for Monk. So, finally, he has seen the freaking light. I think this is the year Art Monk finally gets in.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

I'm all for punters in the Hall of Fame...

Speaking of which, I'm in favor of putting Sean Landeta in the HOF when he's eligible.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Once again that piece of CRAP Art Modell is denied!!! :woot:

That move to Baltiwhore has cost him a place in the HOF.

Get over it.

You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Get over it.

Why? Because you say I should.

Just stating a fact that he will never get in the HOF.

Clevelandcavaliersfirstlogo.gif Cleveland Cavaliers Curent Logo.png Cavs New Logo 2017-18.jpg

Get over it.

Stop celebrating though. Clevelanders got coddled more than any other fanbase ever was and will.

Today, we are all otaku.

Get over it.

Stop celebrating though. Clevelanders got coddled more than any other fanbase ever was and will.

This is a HOF thread.

Art was on the last list before the latest cuts.

I have every right to make these comments in this thread.

I think it's you who should "get over it".

Clevelandcavaliersfirstlogo.gif Cleveland Cavaliers Curent Logo.png Cavs New Logo 2017-18.jpg

Get over it.

This is a HOF thread.

Art was on the last list before the latest cuts.

I have every right to make these comments in this thread.

I think it's you who should "get over it".

And here's my prediction

He'll get in-posthumously, but he will get in-at that point memories will have faded sufficiently (it's already been a decade since the move, and Clevelanders have had a team for most of that time.)

Today, we are all otaku.

Im sorry I dont buy Punters for the Hall, and nobody else does either or Guy would have been in a long time ago and so would Reggie Roby.

If you don't put punters in the hall, stop calling if FOOTball for chrissakes.

I'm not sure what Creamer's sake has to do with the hall vote, but I'll take your word for it.

I saw, I came, I left.

The six guys who would get my vote are Hickerson, Sanders, Tagliabue, Wehrli, Thurman Thomas, and Bruce Matthews. I have no doubt that Thomas and Matthews will make it in, but I'm not sure about the other guys.

I think the reason Randall McDaniel wasn't a finalist this year is that there are too many qualified candidates that have been waiting much longer than him, plus the fact that Matthews is a lock to make it in on first ballot (being arguably the best offensive lineman of all time), and the voters didn't want two guards from the same era to both make it in the same hall class, however qualified McDaniel may be. Don't worry, Vikings fans; I say he gets in within the next two years.

Archived