My superbowl prediction!

Saintsfan

But which other superbowl winning head coach hasn't had some weapons to win with. Look I am not saying Shanahan is a coaching genius and I'm not saying he sucks, I am just saying he did something no other coach has done in Denver, and deserves some credit for it.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
But which other superbowl winning head coach hasn't had some weapons to win with. Look I am not saying Shanahan is a coaching genius and I'm not saying he sucks, I am just saying he did something no other coach has done in Denver, and deserves some credit for it.

I understand what your trying to say, but I think that team had so much talent Marty Morninwheg could have won the Super Bowl with them.  I just think he gets a lot of credit for winning Super Bowls that anyone could have won with that team.  i know every Super Bowl winning team has a lot of talent, but that was a team that had maybe the most talented team of the past 10 years.  He won, but he should have anyway.

One other thing you have to remember is that the Broncos were the first AFC team to win a superbowl for like a billion years, so there was a lot of pressure riding on those guys. I a really not saying Shanahan is a coaching genius, IMO there are at least 5 or 6 better coaches in the league, but I'd be happy enough if he were coaching my team.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

And Shanahan has turned Jake Plummer into a winner, after he had been languishing in a struggling team at Arizona. Sure some of the credit for players like Terrel Davis and Plummer must go to the offensive coaches, but hell Shanahan has a large hand in the offense of the Broncos as well!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

If the Rams sure up home field, chances are they will be in the SB. If they have to play on the road, Martz is gonna have to smarten up and bring in Kurt if we wanna beat a playoff team on the road.

In the end, I think the Rams will beat the Titans in the SB, though I'd prefer to see a NE vs STL SB as the Rams would get revenge on the Pats and the NFL, or  a KC vs STL SB, as it'd be Green vs. Rams, Vermiel vs. Rams, and the battle of Missouri. I'm sure a TEN vs STL SB would be a great matchup in TEN fans eyes, cuz they'd look for revenge, but we'd just beat em again...

The Eagles have looked like a better team on the road than at home, in my opinion, anyway. So Philly may have just as good a shot in St. Louis. I don't see St. Louis being good enough to be in the Super Bowl... let alone beat an AFC team in the Super Bowl. I just think that St. Louis' identity goes far deeper than their record indicates with close-calls against Chicago and Arizona and a 'should've lost' game to the 49ers. I believe they had a close call against Seattle at home too, didn't they? Because Seattle plays horribly on the road.

Near all their games have been close and will continue to be with Bulger. That should have lost game should be could have lost...both teams sucked equally...

No denying they haven't been real sharp, but they have all the elements. Problem is, the one that is seeminly missing is actually being unfairly put on the bench.

Rams maybe just blew it today...once again...Bulger plays terrible with 3 TOs on the road vs a sucky team and the Rams lose 30-20 to lose HFA. Warner did get a chance to play. He looked rusty, but his numbers will look worse...there were at least 3 passes that were dropped by Rams WR at the end of the game in crunch time that were thrown right to em. Bulger got beat up, so with any luck he's hurt bad enough he can't play in the playoffs and Warner can work with the first string team in practice for the first time in 16 weeks. Unfortunatley, the Rams have a bye.

Here is the complete run through of what will happen, for those going on holiday through the playoffs

Wild card round

titans beat ravens,

cowboys beat panthers

packers beat seahawks

colts beat broncos

div playoff round

afc

patriots beat titans

colts beat chiefs

nfc

cowboys shock eagles

packers beat rams

conference championships

patriots beat colts

cowboys beat packers

SUPERBOWL

Patriots beat Cowboys

there we go, no need to watch now!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

I dont know about anybody else but I will be rooting for the Packers to win the Super Bowl after everything Brett Favre went through recently it will be nice to see him win.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

The Packers are playing unbeleivable football right now.  Brett Favre is playing like a man on a mission.  I never really liked the Packers, but I'm pulling for a guy like Favre.  If there's anybody, other than the Pats of course,that I would like to see win the SB, it's got to be the Packers.

Now that we actually have all the playoff teams seeded and set, let's make some real predictions...

NFC Wild Card

Dallas def. Carolina

Green Bay def. Seattle

NFC Divisional

St. Louis def. Dallas

Green Bay def. Philadelphia

NFC Championship

Green Bay def. St. Louis

------------------------------------------------------------

AFC Wild Card

Denver def. Indianapolis

Tennessee def. Baltimore

AFC Divisional

Tennessee def. Kansas City

New England def. Denver

AFC Championship

New England def. Tennessee

------------------------------------------------------------

Super Bowl XXXVIII

New England def. Green Bay

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Sorry but this Packers LOVE FEST is obnoxious. Let's see if Holmgren can somehow get his guys to win on the road.

There's a reason for this Packers' "LOVE FEST".  This isn't some random occurance.  DID YOU SEE THEM PLAY THESE PAST 2 WEEKS?  I am not a fan of the Packers at all, but you just have to admit they're playing really well.  Denver is no cupcake.

nfc wildcard

carolina 14, dallas 9

green bay 38, seattle 27

nfc divisional

st. louis 31, carolina 17

green bay 34, philadelphia 31

nfc championship

green bay 37, st. louis 30

afc wildcard

indianapolis 24, denver 20

tennessee 18, baltimore 15

afc division

indianapolis 38, kansas city 35

new england 24, tennessee 20

afc championship

new england 17, indianapolis 14

super bowl xxxviii

green bay 27, new england 24

I have to say that Brett Favre winning the superbowl thios year would be kinda reminiscent of Elway's first superbowl! Yeah Favre has won it before but with what he has been through and everything it would be a hell of an emeotional run!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Archived