My superbowl prediction!

Saintsfan

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

blah. Stupid superbowl... went and did exactly what the world series did...   ended up with the tweo "who cares", "also-ran", "lucky to have gotten this far" teams, instead of gettnig the real intriguing matchup that was available.

This will be the Most Boring Superbowl Ever.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

well, not really....

Yeah Joel, but those picks were made when it was already down to four teams. Granted, props are due for picking both correctly, but its not quite the same as it would've been had the picks been made right after Week 17.

here's my original predictions.....NFC was a little spotty, but i believe i got the entire AFC correct.

nfc wildcard

carolina 14, dallas 9

green bay 38, seattle 27

nfc divisional

st. louis 31, carolina 17

green bay 34, philadelphia 31

nfc championship

green bay 37, st. louis 30

afc wildcard

indianapolis 24, denver 20

tennessee 18, baltimore 15

afc division

indianapolis 38, kansas city 35

new england 24, tennessee 20

afc championship

new england 17, indianapolis 14

super bowl xxxviii

green bay 27, new england 24

i'm gonna change the super bowl prediction to this:

carolina 24, new england 23

Divisional round

Patriots def. Titans

Colts def. Chiefs

Rams def Panthers

Packers def Eagles

Still 100% in the AFC playoffs, but 0-2 for this weeks NFC games!! (5-3 overall as you asked!!)

Update for chapionship game round

AFC

Patriots over Colts

NFC

Eagles over Panthers

Superbowl

Patriots over Eagles

Ends up 1.00 for AFC playoffs!!!! 1-4 in the NFC though!!

Superbowl prediction- Patriots over the Panthers. I hate to say it but the NFC sucks right now, actually I don't hate to say it. I grew up watching the NFC dominate the Superbowl, its kind of nice to see the AFC gaining some revenge. Won;t be a blowout but it won't be a classic either.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

I'm gonna make a weird prediction right now:

Two years from now, the Philadelphia Eagles and then, two weeks later, the Minnesota Vikings each acheive their "Drive For Five" as the Tennesee Titans are crowned the Super Bowl XL Champions.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

blah. Stupid superbowl... went and did exactly what the world series did... ended up with the tweo "who cares", "also-ran", "lucky to have gotten this far" teams, instead of gettnig the real intriguing matchup that was available.

A team that has won 14 straignt is an "also-ran"?

Wow... i wonder what you think of the 72 Dolphins.. i guess they were a "who cares" team that just plopped into the super bowl and should have thanked their lucky stars for getting there...

and Super Bowl XXVII was the most boring super bowl ever...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

blah. Stupid superbowl... went and did exactly what the world series did... ended up with the tweo "who cares", "also-ran", "lucky to have gotten this far" teams, instead of gettnig the real intriguing matchup that was available.

Thats way off, Patriots are one of the best teams in NFL history. And im not just saying that because the pats are my home town team... ???

There is a Superbowl between Pats and Panths (I coined the phrase "Pats and Panths" and registered it in the Patent Office nearest my home!) :D

Is too obvious that the Pats will win?

about as obvious as it was that the rams were gonna beat the panthers.

Thats the thing about the Panthers, they have been underdogs all the way along, accept maybe against the Cowboys.

But they were playing in the NFC, and I stiuoll think the NFC isnt as strong, at the top end, at the moment as the AFC, so I still think the Pats should win. Also Brady has so far played the big games really well in his career. Delhomme is an unknown factor in the biggest games.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

I can see Carolina establishing their running game by wearing the Pats D-Line down with Stephen Davis and giving em' a dose of Deshaun Foster, to be honest.  And I think Delhomme will get more time in the pocket than Brady will, and the Panthers secondary is playing great football right now.  If it's close, I give it to Delhomme.

I think the Panthers have a very good shot at controlling the clock if they can establish a run early, and it's very possible that they can.  I can't see the Panthers giving Brady any time to throw the ball, and I certainly don't see Antowain Smith producing at all.

In my opinion, the Patriots best chance is for it to snow in Houston and the roof to break and be stuck open.

IUe6Hvh.png

Archived