Buffalo Bills Concept

uniguy22

I'm pretty tired so I'm going to give a quick explanation. The buffalslug seems to me to look like a football logo, so I got the idea to put it on the Bills and create an entirely new set based off of it. Thanks go to Roger Clemente for the Sabres number font. This was done in Paint. C&C would be great. Thanks.

Billsset.png

Forget that it is "for the Bills."

That color scheme is downright fantastic for a football team. I don't really like a lot of things about your concept, most notably the Broncos pants stripes and the funky Vikings-esque transitions from jersey side-panel to pants-stripes, but with a few minor tweaks, this could be a great fantasy concept.

The Buffaslug logo does look better on a helmet, but as a logo, it still sucks. One suggestion - if you are skilled enough (or if someone can help you out) extend the "tail" to the rear-center of the helmet, so the logos almost "connect" (think Seahawks) in the back. That would give the logo even more of a sense of movement or "explosion" (I guess I'm trying to say it would make it more dynamic?)

Just do it.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Forget that it is "for the Bills."

That color scheme is downright fantastic for a football team. I don't really like a lot of things about your concept, most notably the Broncos pants stripes and the funky Vikings-esque transitions from jersey side-panel to pants-stripes, but with a few minor tweaks, this could be a great fantasy concept.

The Buffaslug logo does look better on a helmet, but as a logo, it still sucks. One suggestion - if you are skilled enough (or if someone can help you out) extend the "tail" to the rear-center of the helmet, so the logos almost "connect" (think Seahawks) in the back. That would give the logo even more of a sense of movement or "explosion" (I guess I'm trying to say it would make it more dynamic?)

Just do it.

Okay I tried what you suggested BBTV, but I could not make it look good. With Tempest's new tutorial maybe someone could give it a try?

Also just to note that the gray would be silver on the actual jerseys.

The Buffalslug actually looks good one this. The concept is great. The only thing that I think will make it better is if you lose that yellow line at the bottom of the pants, its really funky looking.

Lebanon Warrior Football

LebanonWarriors3.jpg

I like the look for a football team, but I don't think there is any way to make the Buffaslug work as a pro sports team's primary logo. The colors are outstanding, and I can even live with some of the funkier design elements included in your concept. But it just doesn't look enough like a buffalo without... um, ya know... limbs and whatnot.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Nice effort. I would turn the logo counterclockwise a little so the bison is not pointed downhill.

Would like to see it on a traditional helmet instead of the newer one to ref. to other helmets of greater familirarity.

Also would like to see it in current Buffalo Bills colors.

Sorry I can not help you do any of that. This is just my C & C.

Nice work.

Archived