Seattle Sasquatch

Lumbergh

mAndl? I thought you were dead...or banned?

Well, welcome back I guess.

That's a great looking logo for anything, that's not sports-related. A band, a coffee company, a tattoo parlour, etc. I just think it's too dark for a sports logo. Good work.

After talking with nwtrailtrekker, he thought it would be cool to do an updated version of his old sasquatch idea. So here it is. I did the wordmark from scratch, and used a two-tone gray look. CC please:

sasquatchlogo.png

i like it, the only problem is that a sasquatch has facial hair, i mean it can't shave! they have beards!

untitled-6.jpg

That's a great looking logo for anything, that's not sports-related. A band, a coffee company, a tattoo parlour, etc. I just think it's too dark for a sports logo. Good work.

What colors would you suggest?

I think that if you used a dark green, tan and black it might look good.

Lebanon Warrior Football

LebanonWarriors3.jpg

What colors would you suggest?

I think that if you used a dark green, tan and black it might look good.

What he said. I hadn't really thought about what colours might look good, just that the ones you had didn't work that well for a sports logo. But green, tan, and black might look pretty cool.

alright! youre back!

hey dude that looks fab, when looking at this, i realize mine looked a little cartoonish in comparison. i think it would be best almost with a mix of the two. love the font

but yes the colors. a little too much 1 color.

include some treees in the background to make it really look cool!

and creatively incorporate a football somewhere within the design.

thats what i'd do

oh yah- i think it was actually iccomics who designed the Seattle Sasquatch :D

personally i think you are on the right track here. because sasquatch has some lore to him, i don't think you have to be true to one image. this and your logo looks very native, if anything i might make it seem more like a "cave drawing" but I do like what you have now as well.

"Try not to have a good time ... This is supposed to be educational."

- Charles Schulz

viks.jpg

Archived