Goalie Mask Archive! What's your favorite?

leedsunited

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude. Is that a KISS decal on the back of Holt's mask?

And is that something the whole team wears...or is he just a proud member of the KISS Army?

:hockeysmiley:

AUSPole.pngWAT2nd.png

Go Gators. Go Blue Raiders. Go Commodores. Go USC Trojans.

Preds & Avs.

Braves, Rays, & Dodgers.

Titans, Colts, Broncos, Cardinals.

Grizzlies. 14ers, Jam.

Team Spirit + Laziness = Yay.

I am also a fan of the potvin mask. I think the one while with the Islanders looked rather sharp with the orange and blue. It's not in the pictures but at one point while Potvin was with the Canucks, did the eye of the cat have a first nations (bloody PC crap) eye design?

This thread my set a new record for most non-functioning photo links!

bnrmn.jpg59-Murray-Bannerman-Mask.jpg

Murray Bannerman

Here's Gopher goalie Kellen Briggs mask, a combination of Steve Shield's "Cheevers" mask with the hair and ears painted on plus some stitches along with his U of M logos.

umn_k_briggs.jpg

Speaking of the "original", here's a link to the story of how Shield's mask was made.

http://www.miskadesigns.com/miska2k2/shields.htm

shieldsmask7.jpg

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

I remember the goalie mask worn by one time Washington Capital and Philadelphia Flyer goalie Wayne Stephenson. His goalie mask had the colors of our country. :D

LEONARD WEIRICH

FAN OF THE WASHINGTON NATIONALS SINCE 2005

LOVE THOSE NATS!!!

Ken Wregget's Batman Returns mask is probably the coolest i've ever seen, that an Bill Ranford's Bruins mask (nasty bear on it, pimpin'). I did a mask for my goaltender when i played minor hockey back in the day, it was a dragon (he was of japanese decent) and we wore the devils jerseys with a corporate logo (hawks albeit) and it was cool.

Too bad this was before 14yr olds were walking around with cellphones and digital camera's.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

full.getty-71798229hh015_colorado_aval_1_39_44_am.jpg

Peter Budaj

Also on that mask he has I believe Ned Flanders from The Simpsons on the back of it but I can't find a pic.

"Mr. President, call in the National Guard! Send as many men as you can spare! Because we are killing the Patriots! They need emergency help!" - Shannon Sharpe

• LMU locked this topic

Archived