miltonANDlumbergh

Sketch-A-Thon 2

Hey, M&L. I've tried sending you my submission via PM but whenever I check my sent messages it shows nothing. If you haven't received it through a PM can you please provide me with your e-mail address?

Thanks.

can you confirm that you got mine?

im looking forward to the voting and dont want to have missed out cause i cant send something out of stupidity.

Got all of yours.

How about mine?

I've gotten all your designs. Trust me.

Here's a run-down:

About 3 days left to turn in the entries, then voting begins.

I have recieved 10 great entries so far, and I can promise you it's gonna be competitive.

If you are planning on entering your design, please do, and remember to pm me the design BEFORE the time limit. Thanks so far guys, can't wait for the competition to heat up. Last year I think I recieved about half the designs in the last 2 days, so if that happens again, we can expect a lot of entries.

Keep up the great work!

Just to be safe, I'll throw my name into the "Did you get mine?" mix.

Hey, I know I am like the 65th billion person to ask you this, but did you get mine? I sent it at 11:46 PM ET.....

Thanks!

GFB

Nevermind that last post, I got it....

Okay. Time is up!

I've recieved all your entries, so don't ask :P

Voting will begin shortly, so please wait for a new voting thread to open. In total, we got about 13 designs I think, so thanks to all that entered. Sorry if you didn't have the chance to submit an entry, time is up, and entries WILL NOT be accepted. Okay folks!