Super Bowl L Logo

Pharos04

With the article on where people thing Super Bowl L will be held, got me thinking of what the logo might look like. I've had some thoughts for a bit and decided to attempt to produce them as best i can with paint. I wanted to incorporate the AFL logo and i've always liked the very-stylized version the best. And i wanted to keep it simple, nothing too overbearing but enough to get the point across. Oh and hand-drawing bevels in paint is a pain in the ass when the computer keeps resetting due to power fluxes. Stupid electricity. So without further ado, here is my SB L concept:

SuperBowlL2.png

C&C as always

Yours is very simple and I would imagine that they would do something big and special. I was accaully thinking about what superbowl L would look like yesterday. As for this superbowl I am going for the Saints :D

Cat Eyes - Josh B)

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

I think for the 50th Super Bowl the NFL might depart from using roman numerals. Your concept while clean and simple and very retro, shows the flaw in Super Bowl L. Is that is looks kinda silly. Also I doubt they would use the AFL logo. Perhaps the AFC and NFC logos in there place.The Roman numerals were used to ad some gravatas to the event. After 50 years it might not need it...at least for one year. It might still say Super Bowl L it just won't be the central element in the logo.

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

Archived