NBA All Star Jerseys for Vegas 07

Ron Mexico

There's an ad on the jersey? Will that ad appear on the authentics???

LOL, no that's just on the pic.

You used to hold me

Tell me that I was the best

Anything in this world I want

I could posses

All that made me want

Was all that I can get

In order to survive

Gotta learn to live with regrets

-President Carter

I like how they pulled off the Vegas theme without getting too over the top. I actually like the diamond pattern and I usually hate that kind of stuff.

My only beef is that the white jersey has nice contrasting colors

with the red and vegas gold. The dark uni is too monochrome

with two shades of blue and lack of white or true accent color.

I liked it better when one team would wear their "White" Jersey (Gold for the Lakers) and the other would wear their "Dark" Jersey.

I wish all sports would do this for thier All Star/Pro Bowl Games.

I think when I get my money-box overflowing again, I might consider buying one of nba.com. I've learnt my lesson about eBay before I have even started using it.

For some reason, I thought they used to have the players wear their actual teams home or road jersey at the NBA all-star game. Did they ever do this?

I think one year they did. Circa 1999-2000 i think.

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

2007 All Star Unis >>>>>> 2006 All Star Unis.

The only thing I'm not really a fan of is the piping and the whole "Nike Shoulder" look. Other than that, these are stilllightyears better than last year's.

So it's the Eastern Conference Mavericks vs. the Western Conference Cavaliers? Cool.

Oh, and the Jerry logo in the star is way awesome.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Good stuff, but the western/Tuscan numbers don't fit with the glitzy style prevalent elsewhere. I know Las Vegas is nominally a western town, but from a stylistic standpoint, it doesn't make a great deal of sense to implement any western stuff.

Awesomeness, especially the East.

Only crit. is with the numbers. If they wanted a western style font, something like the Angels number font would have worked much better than the Tucson.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived