Sign in to follow this  
Ron Mexico

NBA All Star Jerseys for Vegas 07

I like how they pulled off the Vegas theme without getting too over the top. I actually like the diamond pattern and I usually hate that kind of stuff.

My only beef is that the white jersey has nice contrasting colors

with the red and vegas gold. The dark uni is too monochrome

with two shades of blue and lack of white or true accent color.

Not too bad

Lightyears ahead of last year's. I like the West jersey a lot better than the East. The colors of the West pop a lot more. The East should have gone with a brighter color than silver, such as Oregon's highlighter yellow.

I liked it better when one team would wear their "White" Jersey (Gold for the Lakers) and the other would wear their "Dark" Jersey.

I wish all sports would do this for thier All Star/Pro Bowl Games.

For some reason, I thought they used to have the players wear their actual teams home or road jersey at the NBA all-star game. Did they ever do this?

I think when I get my money-box overflowing again, I might consider buying one of nba.com. I've learnt my lesson about eBay before I have even started using it.

For some reason, I thought they used to have the players wear their actual teams home or road jersey at the NBA all-star game. Did they ever do this?

I think one year they did. Circa 1999-2000 i think.

2007 All Star Unis >>>>>> 2006 All Star Unis.

The only thing I'm not really a fan of is the piping and the whole "Nike Shoulder" look. Other than that, these are stilllightyears better than last year's.

So it's the Eastern Conference Mavericks vs. the Western Conference Cavaliers? Cool.

Oh, and the Jerry logo in the star is way awesome.

Good stuff, but the western/Tuscan numbers don't fit with the glitzy style prevalent elsewhere. I know Las Vegas is nominally a western town, but from a stylistic standpoint, it doesn't make a great deal of sense to implement any western stuff.

Awesomeness, especially the East.

Only crit. is with the numbers. If they wanted a western style font, something like the Angels number font would have worked much better than the Tucson.