Mooseheads/Remparts - March 2!

ShawnM

So my g/f is a big fan of Patrick Roy. As everyone knows his team, the Quebec Remparts are coming to town Friday March 2. We're buying tix when we go downtown halifax on friday. Who else is going to see the legend in the flesh? Tix aren't as expensive as that of the oshawa generals (where i lived for many years) 14.50!

How am I to know how many members on here are from Nova Scotia. I just joined the site! Gimme a freakin break :flagcanada:

BTW, i am assuming that the fellow on here with the mooseheads logo for his pic is from NS too!

In November 2005, when the Remparts came to face the Eagles, I went to that game. Had front row tickets along the glass, but next to the Eagles bench. Great game, though the Eagles lost in a shootout with Angelo Esposito scoring the game winner.

The night before the game, my friend's father met Patrick Roy at an ATM near the arena.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

The night before the game, my friend's father met Patrick Roy at an ATM near the arena.

Would that be the Scotiabank one at the Sydney Shopping Centre? I was there before I went to an Eagle's game vs. Saint John, a few weeks ago (the one that had the fight in the stands).

Would that be the Scotiabank one at the Sydney Shopping Centre? I was there before I went to an Eagle's game vs. Saint John, a few weeks ago (the one that had the fight in the stands).

Yes, it was actually.

I've yet to go to an Eagles game this year. The two weekends I had already planned to go with my cousin who I always go to Eagles games with were both, well, "hampered" I guess, by funerals.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Archived