MLS Concepts

gordie_delini

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These are great! All top notch...props on KC, Rapids, and Chivas.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

nice work. cant wait to see the Galaxy. but, has Chivs officially picked Corona as their sponsor? i must have missed the news on that one.

heh, no, Chivas has not picked Corona as a sponsor - I was just tired of seeing them without anything on the kit - so I added the sponsor. Corona just seemed like a good one to pick for them :P

OD_Signature.jpg

Not really sure Chivas would go with Bimbo. In the US they might want to go with something that has more name recognition. Of course I'm sure the players would get sick of being asked about their ball handling "skills"! LOL!! :rolleyes:

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Gordie, awesome job on the series. Just thought I'd point out that one of the templates has a stunning resemblence to the Nike Football/Miami Hurricanes template. And being how Adidas and not Nike (to my dissapointment) dresses the MLS, that probably wouldn't fly over too well with the folks over at Nike.

Now that I think about it, a series on what the MLS would look like now if Nike was their supplier and not Adidas would be kinda cool. At least, I for one would enjoy that....

Keep up the good work! I can't wait to see the next one....

GFB

Now that I think about it, a series on what the MLS would look like now if Nike was their supplier and not Adidas would be kinda cool. At least, I for one would enjoy that....

GFB

Ask and ye shall receive - Nike MLS concepts are on the way!

oh god yes

GFB

Ask and ye shall receive - Nike MLS concepts are on the way!

You rock!!! Can't wait to see them....

Anyone know where I can get ahold of the Adidas templates being used for 07?

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived