NHL on the Reebok All-Star Template

rmered

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great job on some of these concepts.

I have 80 jerseys at this time, I would buy some of the new ones if they match your style. I would only get them for my favorite teams though.

I love Colorado's current set. But I would not be too mad if they took your design.

Good Job!

Dan

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

Magnificent. Can't wait to see how Buffalo's come out.

Really? From you I take that as a great compliment.

I was just thinking this was a new version of colour by numbers for grown-ups.

PS I don't have a vector of the BuffaSlug, if you know of anyone...

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

Reebok-Oilers.gif

I dropped some of the Red off the number outline, but used it in the stripes down the front.

I don't know why it's there, it's very close to the copper colour, and seems to blend in a bit.

After having a play with these templates a bit, it seems like it's designed for three colours, not more, and not less either.

The problem I have now is how is Carolina going to look any different from Chicago, except for the logos.

Or Buffalo & Nashville.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

I dont have a problem with any of these jerseys but to have the whole league like that would get pretty boring. I dont think they will last long anyway because from what I hear the players think they are garbage.

Cat Eyes - Josh B)

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

I think Reebok calls these 'Edge' jerseys.

'Swift' is a Nike name - they've applied it to all kinds of supposedly speed-enhancing products for a number of different sports.

I've read that NHL team jerseys will not be based on this All-Star template, and though some teams will take the opportunity to change their looks, there's no need to fear for traditional designs like Montreal's which should look essentially the same. That should give you the latitude to make unique jerseys for clubs with similar colour schemes, Rob.

I know that not using horizontal stripes seems like the natural thing to do with this jersey style, but a league official said earlier this week that horizontal stripes aren't going away. I'd like to see some concepts that have soom. :)

I know that not using horizontal stripes seems like the natural thing to do with this jersey style, but a league official said earlier this week that horizontal stripes aren't going away. I'd like to see some concepts that have soom. :)

I did this which has some horizontal stripping.

NEW_Sens_Concept_Throwback.jpg

REDSKINS.png

[charlton heston] You maniacs! You blew it up! Damn you! Damn you all to hell! [charlton heston/]

Jk, jk.

These aren't that bad, but I've never been a fan of a single, league-wide template. Although, that Sens one is alright. But then again that may just be the barberpole talking. Barperpole on any jersey looks cool.

Archived