NHL on the Reebok All-Star Template

rmered

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know that not using horizontal stripes seems like the natural thing to do with this jersey style, but a league official said earlier this week that horizontal stripes aren't going away. I'd like to see some concepts that have soom. :)

Nope, there definately will be no horizontal stripes. Gord Miller of TSN confirmed this.

the league has got to love the buzz generated by the secrecy of the new unis and everything to do w/ them.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

long-time lurker, but i have a few things to add:

* 1 black & 1 white stripe on the back of the Avs dark jersey, why?

* Kings dark should be purple. even though your concept is sharp as hell, the less black jerseys in the league, the better.

* say no to red on the Oilers jerseys. i know it's on their 3rd/4th logo, but meh.

other than that, i love them all. there's been so much backlash about the jersey switch like people are afraid teams will be skating out in glitter or neon or something, but if the new duds look anything like these there's nothing to worry about.

p.s. B's are rumored to be switching logos, but if they'd take a look at your concept they'd see there's no need. also, remember if/when you get around to Columbus that they ARE switching to their 3rd logo (the Ohio star/flag one) for your concept.

p.s.s. forgot to add that your Habs concept is stellar! excellent work!!

Reebok-Kings.gif

Very nice and clean. However, I'm not so sure the home and away jerseys should have different logos on them. What do you think?

I was trying to avoid the whole "everything looks the same" line by at least mixing up the logos they use.

And with teams not using Alts in 07, I was guessing that some teams would use multiple logos.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

Wow - you actually made the Decepticon (whoops I mean Kings) jerseys look respectable! Just use the crown logo for both and you've got a winner.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

The Pittsburgh Penguins are going to look A LOT like the Bruins....

They're going to look identical.

Except, perhaps if you swap the Gold and the White from Secondary to Tertiary and vice versa.

Same with the Devs, 'Canes and Blackhawks. And the Preds and the Sabres.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

Archived