Will the Raptors take the Atlantic

chris86saw

Dont look now, but the Raps have won 6 of their last 8 including a loss with 8 seconds left to Dallas after leading the whole game. What are the chances that the Raps can hold off NJ, NYK, BOS, and we surely dont have to worry about PHI. This is BIG news for anyone above the border, with not much to cheer about since the VC playoff days, other than CB4 of course

including a loss with 8 seconds left to Dallas after leading the whole game

it was actually with 0.9 seconds left, and they practically lead for the whole game (dallas took the lead for the first time with about 2 minutes remaining in the 4th)

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

including a loss with 8 seconds left to Dallas after leading the whole game

it was actually with 0.9 seconds left, and they practically lead for the whole game (dallas took the lead for the first time with about 2 minutes remaining in the 4th)

your right on that, but i consider the missed shot with 13 left, O reb, and a back to back jump ball, in the dallas zone, and then the loss a the "losing" point of the game (they had an advantage in both jumpballs), i knew that dallas was gonna get a good look. the Raps are getting better at closing games, but definitely their weekness

I like the direction the Raptors are going with their team, but I think the worst thing they could do right now is make the playoffs. They obviously aren't championship contenders right now, and it would be great for them to get a few lottery balls in the stacked 2007 draft.

That said, they have a realistic shot to take the Atlantic... I don't think the Celtics or Knicks will beat them out, and the Nets are a big question since evidently Omarosa Kidd has made it her mission to psychologically destroy the team.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

Despite the teams in this division being under .500, it's been very competitive. With that said, I believe it will come down to the last 3 or 4 games of the regular season. Will be an awesome battle to observe!

Despite the teams in this division being under .500, it's been very competitive. With that said, I believe it will come down to the last 3 or 4 games of the regular season. Will be an awesome battle to observe!

I assume you mean in the same way that a midget fight would be awesome to observe.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

I assume you mean in the same way that a midget fight would be awesome to observe.

More exciting then watching the Rams play.

.... or the Flyers....

I saw, I came, I left.

At least with the Rams there's always the excitement of seeing in what bizarre way the special teams or defense will :censored: up in each game.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Mediocrity is not competition. The teams in the Atlantic all suck, the schedules make it seem competitive.

Saturday, November 18th was the last time a team (the Nets at 5-4) was above .500 in the division.

Save the slugalo.

Archived