I guess the Sixers scrapped their red alts...

Titanium Eagle

That bites, I wanted one of those new red ones!

286286069_3c097fc287.jpg

Was this supposed to be the new red one cuz I never saw it earlieron the ESPN Page 2 segment about the new nba jersey this season????????

I can confirm that this is legit. Don't know why it has been apparently scrapped though.

If I was the Sixers I'd be waiting until next season and breaking that out as the new road jersey with matching white for the home.

liverpool-1.png

...but don't worry, camoflauge jersey night is coming up soon!

Would a camoflauge basketball jersey just be wood colored?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Only if "urban camo" looks like buildings...

522044510.jpg

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

• 3 weeks later...

Except for that godawful "PHILA" abbreviation that the Sixers trot out every now and again. It's brutal, and would only be eclipsed by putting "PHILLY" across the jersey. :puke:

On the positive, I love the return to red and the phasing out of black. Again, to beat the dead horse once more, for a team named for the year of the American Revolution that plays in the city where our nation began to wear anything but red, white, and blue as their primary colors as just asinine.

deadhorse.gif

Carry on...

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Careful, if you say that about Washington, strange people emerge from the woodwork and start chastising you and mocking you in their sigs.

I thought I was being careful. If I said that Washington was the city where our nation began, I'd be factually incorrect, and subject to the mocking laughter and cruel barbs of know-it-all schoolchildren.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

naw, they'd just need to use some of that new Army digital camo :D heh, they had some digi camo for a buck a yard at walmart last time I was there, I shoulda gotten more.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Careful, if you say that about Washington, strange people emerge from the woodwork and start chastising you and mocking you in their sigs.

I thought I was being careful. If I said that Washington was the city where our nation began, I'd be factually incorrect, and subject to the mocking laughter and cruel barbs of know-it-all schoolchildren.

Good point. I just meant the red/white/blue thing. I've seen a man or two brought down by

in northern california, we're not so stupid that we need red white and blue to be reminded that you're from washington dc

and so on.

Archived