The Nuggets, the Dreamers and Me

Discrim

http://discrimproductions.50webs.com/nuggetsproject.htm

heh, if you familiar with a certain frog and a little ditty he sings from time to time, then you know what the post title alludes to. without further ado, back to the future! first, the main jersey set:

nuggetshome.png

nuggetsroad.png

and now, the third uniform...oddly enough, I'd done this one first, then cut through the middle to make the home and away...but then I realized the shorts looked a little off. Initially, I'd used powder blue shorts with this jersey, which wouldn't be a problem if I hadn't done the road shorts differently...see, the alt shorts had read "Denver" on the waistband and used a white DN, while the road shorts use "Nuggets" on the waistband and a navy DN. I tried gold shorts, but hated the look of them, and so I was left with one option: navy. I had slight qualms about it, but I present you with the Nuggets concept to end all Nuggets concepts! :D

nuggetsrainbow.png

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

This combination of retro and modern is not too bad, however three shades of blue is pushing it. I like the creativity, but it needs just a little less happening. Pick an era and stick with it. Good work.

http://discrimproductions.50webs.com/nuggetsproject.htm

heh, if you familiar with a certain frog and a little ditty he sings from time to time, then you know what the post title alludes to. without further ado, back to the future! first, the main jersey set:

nuggetshome.png

nuggetsroad.png

and now, the third uniform...oddly enough, I'd done this one first, then cut through the middle to make the home and away...but then I realized the shorts looked a little off. Initially, I'd used powder blue shorts with this jersey, which wouldn't be a problem if I hadn't done the road shorts differently...see, the alt shorts had read "Denver" on the waistband and used a white DN, while the road shorts use "Nuggets" on the waistband and a navy DN. I tried gold shorts, but hated the look of them, and so I was left with one option: navy. I had slight qualms about it, but I present you with the Nuggets concept to end all Nuggets concepts! :D

nuggetsrainbow.png

im sorry but these days you just couldnt wear that alternate on the court on in public for that matter. some...assumptions might be made. cant say im a fan of the other 2 jerseys either. sorry. good idea. good execution. but in real life it'd just never work

pretty cool idea, not practical, but cool.

On a side note, id look into getting a template thats more simple. The one you use has far too much detail:)

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

On a side note, id look into getting a template thats more simple. The one you use has far too much detail:)

Well if anything, these would go over great with the gay and lesbian community.

Well if anything, these would go over great with the gay and lesbian community.

cheap shot.

You know, I rarely visit ccslsc anymore. I really should fix that.

I like the font but, loss the rainbow I know its retro. There is nothing about utah that says rainbow to me, Hawaii, san fran...maybe

Does anything in Denver, Colorado make you think of rainbows?

:P

As for the concept, the only thing I'd change is to swap the light blue and the dark blue, otherwise I likey.

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

Archived